dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
I don't understand this bizarre obsession with Julia. Her fanboys have become so annoying with their demands for her to spontaneously fuck her little brother that I almost wish that the developer would go back and remove all of Julia's fanservice scenes just to get them to shut the hell up. Those scenes of her changing and bathing were awkward and added nothing of value to the story, so they shouldn't have been in there to begin with.

Now we have people begging for Julia to fuck pretty much anyone, without any thought to how that would affect the story. They want her to throw herself at Jacob, as if she were a random groupie. They want her to fuck Jane, which would completely change their entire relationship, as well as Jane's relationship with the main character, and Jane's sexuality. It's ridiculous. Any time spent creating more Julia fanservice is just time that could've been better spent on developing one of the five established relationship paths in the game. The game will be better off if it doesn't try to pander to a crowd that will very clearly never be satisfied.

As for the update itself, I have to say that it was quite nice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Speaking of Julia, her face kinda reminds me of Yvonne Strahovski. I personally prefer Jane.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Brilliant game - great story - lovely ladies.
Have tried a single playthrough and then keep finding out I missed stuff.

I must have said no or maybe to Lisa at some stage as I never got the boat scene with Jade 'watching'.

Having just 'caught up' by reading some 25 pages, I am still amazed how people can just make a post without reading even the same page first.
The Julia stuff is getting persistently annoying but there is one possibility that fits the developers repeated storyline on Julia, that everyone seems to have not considered so far.
Dad is very ill - maybe it is something that causes infertility and maybe the MC and Julia are not brother and sister.

Sorry - couldn't resist
;)

Reactions: Abhai

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
It was a long time that my italian friend Pitrik told me to play this game , but i wanted to wait this new release before trying it. This game was absolutely a surprise to me , both for the quality of the writing and for the renders and the graphics work
Of course my sincere appreciation to the developer MrJet for the awesome Opera and this great update.
But i don't want to disturb all users and the developer with some my thoughts that are already written in the previous pages , but i only want to focus on a particular moment of the game , the time of the first kiss between Lisa and the protagonist ; it was all so romantic and sudden ,but the special thing here , they have been the words that Mr Jet used to descrive what it was happening : " The influence of a single moment".
These words have been for me really emotional and remembered me a particular Italian Poet of the past , Giuseppe Ungaretti : " Mi illumino d'Immenso ".
Down in the spoiler the two images i was referring ... Thank you Mr Jet for this special emotion you gave me ...

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
It was a long time that my italian friend Pitrik told me to play this game , but i wanted to wait this new release before trying it. This game was absolutely a surprise to me , both for the quality of the writing and for the renders and the graphics work
Of course my sincere appreciation to the developer MrJet for the awesome Opera and this great update.
But i don't want to disturb all users and the developer with some my thoughts that are already written in previous page , but i only want to focus on a particular moment of the game , the time of the first kiss between Lisa and the protagonist ; it was all so romantic and sudden ,but the special thing here , they have been the words that Mr Jet used to descrive what it was happening : " The influence of a single moment".
These words was for me really emotional and remembered me a particular Italian Poet of the past , Giuseppe Ungaretti : " Mi illumino d'Immenso ".
Down in the spoiler the two images i was referring ... Thank you Mr Jet for this special emotion you gave me ...

Support him for this wonderful game (y)

Last edited:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Now , if you really my friend ( ;) ) do like me ... Support him for this wonderful game (y)
This is not so easy ... not because i don't want ... but because i'm already supporting 5 developers and another new one next month ; and i cannot exceed to pledge with more than 100$ monthly more... But of course i'll make a though about this

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well you could sort of create your own custom harem route(sort of). Just go through the rpy script files, make a few changes and there you have it. I have been doing that to almost every major game since T.O.M.L which had way too many branches. In the end, it saves you a lot of time as you can go through all the content in just one playthrough.
I myself use the mod.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
At this point I'd be happy with banning the word Julia/Sister from this thread. Any legitimate discussion about her isn't worth the shitshow.
In patreon site, discussion about Julia, that would make sense but in here it will not. You see that's why it's an open forum, it's a freedom of expression even though it's annoying you have to bear with it just like seeing someone complaining ntr on an ntr forum and an ntr lover pushing ntr on a non-ntr game

Reactions: Rythan25 and Blayo

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
MC can't compete with that, Jade is playing with a cheat mod. it would be hilarious if she just continues stealing all the girls from MC :ROFLMAO: there's nothing he can do about it without putting the band at risk
What are you on about with the 'continues stealing all the girls'? She stole nobody from the MC. Jade and Lisa get together if the MC rejects Lisa but if he didn't she just spies on them and gets herself off. I really don't think hiding round the corner cumming her pants dreaming of being the filling in a MC-Lisa sandwich counts as stealing. I just wish it gave us the option to invite her to join in. Oh well, maybe next time, definitely soon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What are you on about with the 'continues stealing all the girls'? She stole nobody from the MC. Jade and Lisa get together if the MC rejects Lisa but if he didn't she just spies on them and gets herself off. I really don't think hiding round the corner cumming her pants dreaming of being the filling in a MC-Lisa sandwich counts as stealing. I just wish it gave us the option to invite her to join in. Oh well, maybe next time, definitely soon.
Don't worry about him man he is just messing with us :D well I hope he is any way I think there will be a threesome for sure in the not so distant future

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
You know there is still time for those girls who knows what the future could hold for them but tbh I think Jade would rather hook up with Lisa.
Hmm... Maybe. Maybe not. My only problem, as always, is that I have a soft spot for..."lost" characters who seek their place... Probably because they remember me of myself. :ROFLMAO:
Jade here, Karen in Dual Familiy, Chloe in Life is Tumbler... Just to name as few examples.
Always the same shit... :poop:

Reactions: Mormont
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes