Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Reading you, guys, i just want Julia's relationships would remain behind the screen. Jacob? Lesbian? Seriously?
(y) She is not a love interest so I say leave her be she is just around to help the MC and lay the smackdown on anyone that interferes with her brother.

this update was spectacular, hats off to Mr Jet. animations were fantastic, Lisa looks gorgeous and she's starting to open up more, i like her a lot.

problem is now i just want to replace MC with Jade. no seriously, her and Lisa are the cutest thing ever :love: i don't think i can continue my Lisa path save anymore. i refuse, it just feels wrong suddenly. this band is definitely how Veruca Salt should've gone :sneaky:
At least you have better taste in this game :p I loved the part where Lisa was curious about other girls liking her I think Jade wanted to take her there and then ;)

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
If the fans mentioning what they wanted is being considered as ungrateful, and enough for you to stop development entirely, I'm super glad you aren't a dev.

Fans will come with the good and the bad. Mentioning what they want is not necessarily a bad thing or being ungrateful.
There's an old proverb in germany: "Der Ton macht die Musik"

Reactions: B-52reloaded

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Several of the VN renpy games i download have no audio. The menu shows audio volume options though. Other similar games the audio works great, others its very spotty, (works for some scenes not others). Is this normal?
Renpy engine shows audio options in the main menu by default, even if the game has no audio at all. So it's completely normal. Dev's can edit the menu to delete that options but no one does. Also, if they want their game to have sounds or music they have to add them same way they add pics, and some Dev's are better at that than others.

BTW, is anyone working on a Spanish translation of this game? I'd offer to do it myself but I'm not gonna start if there's already someone on it MrJet

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I really liked how everyone can have their own relationship paths as the game progress.

Jade and Lisa looked really nice together. They are a cute couple. ♥♥♥
Jacob with the "wonder sisters" Aki and Maki. It is umcommon to see a game where the friend gets laid too. :LOL:
John with Selina, the shy woman turned wild. Meanwhile her mother Rosa also has her eyes on the protagonist body.

And lets not forget Jane thirsting for John (with some help from Julia). And i bet Nicole will enter the fray too in the future, bet she is happy on not having to do blowjobs for the Asshole father to keep her job anymore. :D:D:D

MrJet has my respect for daring to fleshing out everyone's life like that. :cool:

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Reading you, guys, i just want Julia's relationships would remain behind the screen. Jacob? Lesbian? Seriously? To hell with that! Julia deserves a decent man, which i didn't see in this game yet. So i prefer to focus on MC's personal life, not his sister.
If those releases so far are any evidence she is likely to also have some love life in the future (like most of the others). Jacob is a decent man, but they both barely know each other so i think that is unlikely to happen. Jane and Julia would be much more likely from my point of view. :p

By the way, only father is a complete asshole so far (disease is not a excuse): trying to evict the Band from their loft, using his assistent (Nicole) for blowjobs and even trying to influence John via his ex-girlfriend.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They haven't shown any interest in being bisexual/lesbian so far. It's very unlikely.
I know. I was just pointing out that this would be more likely to happen than Julia and Jacob since they just happen to barely know each other via their brother/friend John.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Nice update, Selina twist was pretty good, Jade adventures too.
I like how the dev isn't affraid of showing npcs interacting with each other, having their own sexual or romantic lives, unlike most games centered around a MC. On that note I need some Julia action doesn't matter with what npc, her model is just too good to waste :love:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I can see that one working if Jet builds up on what was shown when the MC first started working at the nightclub.

Might take a bit more build now as that was some time ago. It did look like the Anna/Cathrine thing was going to go somewhere then it switched to just Anna. If played right it could go okay, I think anyway.

I do agree with Jane and Nicole. I can see it working as a one off scene or brief thing but not sure about a full relationship.

The dev said no incest, the show was intentional.

What some of us find hilarious is even after being told it's never gonna happen some people can't let it go.

It's starting to look incredibly desperate.

You're only being cucked if you can't accept what it is and move on, that's all on you nobody else.
(I suggest reading the whole thing, to get the idea of what I am trying to say, as I believe any single sentence on its own would be out of context..... I suck/excell with interconnected writing where it falls apart without a certain sentence or piece of text)

warning: wall of text, proceed with caution :p

It is still a little stupid to show off that character model, because now they aren't just cucking the incest crowd but also people who just find that model hot and want the MC they play as to fuck them. Sister or not the dev is just being a bit of a cunt lol (positive cunt here btw, imagine it with an irish accent, all nice sounding). Although imo that makes me like the dev a little more, cause people without a little bit of cuntness are boring, although I would withdraw that sentiment if the dev literally cucks you with that character cause there is being a bit of a cunt and then being a shit cunt (negative scottish cunt with a hard unt), the latter would apply if they did that, cause would just be disrespecting the player, unless you are into NTR and it is optional, but forced would be massive cunt move.
I myself just want to see MC fuck the model, while i do enjoy incest content myself would be more than happy if the dev switched the models of Jane and Julia just so that it isn't incest anymore because that model is hot :p

Also lets be real it could just be "no incest" cause of patreon overlord paranoia (a valid paranoia though), and a "fan" that is totally not the dev makes a custom addon that is that content. I wouldn't be surprised personally wouldn't be the first to do a patch. Also the Dev might be considering just not giving any promises but just toying with the idea and testing the waters (Is what I would do if I was unsure, aka would say nope not gonna happen, that way I don't get anyones hopes up, and if I do happen to do it, will be a nice little bonus surprise).

While I am not saying they should pander to any particular crowd (incest crowd, cuck crowd, vanilla crowd (yes they count as a crowd too who realistically get the most content :p )) they shouldn't actively try to piss one off because what you will find is they typically blend together (e.g. a large portion of the vanilla crowd are also in the incest crowd and vice-versa, not so much for cuck as that is much more niche and has quite a bit more stigma.... imo well deserved but lets not go there XS < just my opinion here ignore it) which would piss off legit fans who are into incest, but don't care about there not being incest, and thus don't deserve to be beaten over the head with that fact. Remember those who are vocal are always the minority of those people and should not represent them, most people who are into incest games just get slightly annoyed with stuff like a obvious incest-pandering game without incest (not this one of course) and move on, only a few bitch and moan immaturely, the rest (aka the majority) shouldn't be punished as a result.

Note: on that last point am not saying the dev is punishing them, atm just some teasing, don't matter still nice to see the model at least.

Just my raw unfiltered 2 cents on the topic. I myself think Lisa is bae. and my save name is aptly titled "You are tearing me apart lisa." (for the refence :p )

P.S. tbh the dev teasing the sister like that is the reason for people on both sides getting pissed off about the topic, if they just said nope and only showed for dialogue there would be a lot less but because of the tease this stirs up those who go "INCEST IN EVERYTHING BITCHES!!!!!" and thus pisses of the "STFU stop spamming thread they gave you an answer." crowd. that being said the dev ain't responsible just cause and effect. I would do the same hehe (to tease a little not stir shit in comments sections).

P.P.S. maybe there should be a disclaimer on the main post saying in big bold letters "NO INCEST CONTENT EVER!!! stop spamming" that way it is made pretty clear instead of some obscure comment somewhere.... just a thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blayo

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ren'py saves are usually stored in a hidden folder, so just click on the link, unzip the folder then play.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
dying ? where does it say so ?
For all he could suffer from hemorrhoids , you not dying from it but it makes you really unpleassant and dangerous to your surroundings . Gout does that too.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I like how the fact that the dad is possibly dying got like 5 posts worth of attention.
I think it is because we are yet to see the dads point of view and reasoning, atm he has been framed as a villain and a non-sympathetic one at that. The thing that conveyed any emotion for the dad was Julia's reaction, because you are shown to trust and like her so her caring causes you to care a bit. but atm not enough to really care from besides julia being sad as far as we as the MC are concerned we personally don't care because there isn't much to care for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once there is more to care for there will probably be more comments.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes