laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Theres nothing new in this update game ends after they perform whats new here I started a new game zipped thru it and still cant find nothing new still ends after they perform

arms99

May 11, 2018
how can i see the last scene with jane?
Getting the scene with Jane is straight forward, but there is one catch you need to have gotten your dads old assistant a job with her since she helps setting it up.
So if when your dad fired the assistant you chose to be indifferent you won't get the scene. So just make sure you get her the job and the rest is pretty easy.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
There will be Anna, but she is with the new Bouncer (or bodyguard?) :)
Well she doesn't have to be, I have a save file where she's the girlfriend. That's why it surprised me that she didn't have a role in this update since every other girl was touched on (and touched) in this update. Anna seems to get the least amount of screen time compared to everyone else.

Reactions: McWoodz

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Getting the scene with Jane is straight forward, but there is one catch you need to have gotten your dads old assistant a job with her since she helps setting it up.
So if when your dad fired the assistant you chose to be indifferent you won't get the scene. So just make sure you get her the job and the rest is pretty easy.
Not true. You don't have to call in the favor to get the restaurant. Julia helps you set it up if you don't have Nicole to rely on. If you got Nicole the job, but didn't ask for a favor, that works too.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Jade/Lisa theory
:whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Posted evidence here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lesbian-...ion-thread-definitely-nsfw.21693/post-2175626
i can confirm that they will be in a couple in the future if you and Lisa arent together maybe we might get a threesome scene either on the single route or the Lisa route :p

Mormont i know Mytez isnt going to like this but out of all the girls with maximum attractiveness and personality i think Lisa is the best character :love::giggle:

GhostPhil Fantabaldu Pitrik

this update was good finally we can have Selina as a potential romantic interest and would want her as a girlfriend look how sexy she is although i only like her for her looks :love:

screenshot0019.png

Mytez while Jane i really only like for her personality i have to admit that she i incredibly sexy the problem is her model is used alot in games so she loses 50% attractiveness for not being an rare/uncommon model :cautious:

Eerie Entity J..D

finally we get some Rosa scenes :love: (grown up Sage from Being A DIK)

arms99

May 11, 2018
Not true. You don't have to call in the favor to get the restaurant. Julia helps you set it up if you don't have Nicole to rely on. If you got Nicole the job, but didn't ask for a favor, that works too.
Except the last scene is not in the restaurant. It's in her office the day after, and you need the assistants help. She doesn't have to owe you the favor, she'll help either way, but she has to work there.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Except the last scene is not in the restaurant. It's in her office the day after, and you need the assistants help.
I didn't. I ran through it as: Control Old man, Defend Nicole, Don't owe a favor. And I never had to talk to Nicole to get a date with Jane.

Ah... I replayed it, I see what you're talking about. Yeah, I completely missed that.

Last edited:

arms99

May 11, 2018
I didn't. I ran through it as: Control Old man, Defend Nicole, Don't owe a favor. And I never had to talk to Nicole to get a date with Jane.
Yes, but there is an option instead of "defend nichole" you can choose "be indifferent". In which case she won't work at the sisters company.
When I said she helped set it up, I wasn't talking about the date that's always the sister. I'm talking about the next day the wine and cakes in the office yoga room.
Trust me I tried it, if she doesn't work there you won't get the last scene.

Last edited:

Ateler5

Oct 1, 2017
First of all i think you need to tell Julia that you are serious about Jane when she asks you about your intentions. After you do that you will encounter a date with Jane. During the date you need to tell her that u want something more than just sex, then don't stare on her dress and choose the second option, and then choose "a lovely evening" option. These 3 choices will lead to Jane being pleased with the date and enable the conversation with Nicole and Jane's last event.

I'm not sure that all of these steps are necessary but that's how i did it and it worked for me. What im 100% sure about is that you must get to Jane's date event in the restaurant and keep her pleased with it in order to trigger the last scene.

Last edited:

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Wow Rosa is so fucking awesome, I don't mind anymore if my dream girl Julia will not be an option just as long as Rosa will become a final love interest

Reactions: ALeakyWarthog

arms99

May 11, 2018

Ah... I replayed it, I see what you're talking about. Yeah, I completely missed that.
Yeah most would have missed it, the only reason I know is because I was an absolute tool in my man-whore route and didn't get her the job.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Yeah most would have missed it, the only reason I know is because I was an absolute tool in my man-whore route and didn't get her the job.
If you aren't trying to favor your way into a piece of Nicole, then how are you even Man Whoring?

Reactions: arms99

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
@Mormont i know Mytez isnt going to like this but out of all the girls with maximum attractiveness and personality i think Lisa is the best character :love::giggle:
You ain't kidding she was awesome in this update she is perfect gf material she is still a sweet innocent girl in my eyes the bit where she asked Jade about other girls being interested in her was too cute :love: :LOL:I'm just glad I got plenty of pictures in this update that took me longer than normal because I was taking loads of screenshots :LOL:

With Rosa, I was looking forward to getting to know her That fucking ex-husband spoiling the fun :mad:

arms99

May 11, 2018
If you aren't trying to favor your way into a piece of Nicole, then how are you even Man Whoring?
lol, fair point. I figured at the time that Nicole wasn't going to be in the game anymore, kind of like Mary and her friend from the concert. I guess is time to redo my man-whore route.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes