Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Well fuck looks like I'm going to have to start over. Seems like it will bite us in the ass later if we fuck everybody. I guess I'll make a faithful route for each girl.

Sighs I really want Jade but it seems sighs this is depressing. lol

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Fucking NO! That girl is a slut and a nympho, who knows how many dicks she fucks aside from MC not to mention they fucked instantly as strangers, what more can she do with other guys, knowing her better stay as friends with benefits or fuck buddy with no string attached. Having her as a girlfriend is scary and a potential NTR
IDK did ugot her scenes ? di u read text? probably not xD dont talk shit

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Snapout

Jan 30, 2019
Fucking NO! That girl is a slut and a nympho, who knows how many dicks she fucks aside from MC not to mention they fucked instantly as strangers, what more can she do with other guys, knowing her better stay as friends with benefits or fuck buddy with no string attached. Having her as a girlfriend is scary and a potential NTR
Did you go to a painting session with her mom?

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
So because shes crazy for your cock makes her a slut

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
It's clear, Selina said " Would you like to have a serious relationship with me? " What else is that statement suppose to mean aside from wanting MC as a boyfriend?
im not talking about that sentence.. did u got her story ? in this update she tells it.. so stop talking shit lul

Reactions: Sharku

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
im not talking about that sentence.. did u got her story ? in this update she tells it.. so stop talking shit lul
You're the one who's talking shit, what's it to you if I don't like her? don't tell me that I am talking shit just because you don't like what I am saying, I'm not bullshitting in the first place, that's my impression of her , and it's none of your business

Edit: Well I like her to be honest but just a fuck buddy not as a girl friend, she's not worth it

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hey calm with words.. Selina is my girl and you can't talk to her with this language... Next time I will punch you! :ROFLMAO:

warrug25

Jul 2, 2017
Would really love a walkthrough for the new version, so that I can get the max from every dialogue... is anyone preparing it?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Hey calm with words.. Selina is my girl and you can't talk to her with this language... Next time I will punch you! :ROFLMAO:
Well, I also like her too, but just a sex friend. We all have different taste, but I know for sure that we all like her, even NTRBitch but it's just that entering into a serious relationship is a different story for us

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Klinex

Jun 18, 2017
H-How dare you... ! o_O

To be fair, her backstory in this upadate gives a lot of context to the whole thing. You should try it, might change your opinion.

Or not, and that's fine too.

Reactions: Kamikathe and VDawe

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Lisa is still best girl, but Selina and Jane cemented their places in the top 3. Not sure who is #2, probably Selina. I really liked the backstory she gave.

Need some Anna in the next update, she is lagging behind.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Looks like someone missed her scenes

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes