DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
FINALLY GOT TIRED OF THE SAD DEPRESSING FUCK MUSIC SO I REPLACED WITH

" "

1. Extracted music.rpa
  2. Renamed "Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better (Official Instrumental)" to "Atmosphere"
  3. Smirk at my laziness ( ^^ no code change required this way ^^ )
  4. Repackaged music.rpa

5. Profit

If you wants to profit just and replace it with the music.rpa inside the 'BecomeARockStar-0.55-pc\game'.

edit: fixed link

Last edited:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Canto Forte-
Not sure why I got a facepalm, although I know that you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY love to give facepalms, the last version of this game I played had two different sections that were missing renders. I do like the game, I wasn't trying to disparage it.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I can eat my palms ... that forehead is looking red and swolen already. Sorry to be this happy with the game.
Please play this game and have fun with the babes!
REALLY, REALLY, REALLY
tHIS IS THE VERY COULDRON OF CREATION. I AM SORRY you feel like dev dropped A WHOLE PILE OF
BABE PICS ON THE EDITING ROOM not once but every time ever since they seemed to drop the ball.

I think it is too soon to judge such broadly, after Rob already told us there were real nice new renders in there. Maybe make a bug report and pinpoint them lacking scenes, so as to help debug and not disparage this game:giggle:

Pretty please? I hope you can stil play this game and forgive anyone elses blind happy face with this update.
by other means
Can you please make a spoiler with all jump commands for the new scenes? Pretty please:love::p;):giggle::sneaky:(y)?
Game oN!

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Shit, had my main saves that worked fine but the saves i had for other routes(1 for selina and 1 for jane) broke. :(

Gotta wait for someone with more patience than I to post a persistent now.

• Wow

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Canto Forte-
Not sure why I got a facepalm, although I know that you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY love to give facepalms, the last version of this game I played had two different sections that were missing renders. I do like the game, I wasn't trying to disparage it.
I've never seen this problem before. Could you be more specific about which files are missing? Or maybe you could take a screenshot?

• Love

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
MrJet

One problem that I found was in the scene replay of Selina's latest scene, it doesn't let you pick who to text so it just skips to the rehearsal.

Reactions: MrJet

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BecomeARockStar-0.55-pc
day10_anna_home
day10_anna_start
day10_anna_street
day10_bj
day10_home_phone
day10_jade
day10_jane_date
day10_jane_office
day10_lisa_sex
day10_lisa_start
day10_nicole_car
day10_rehearsal
day10_start
day10_threesome
day11_start

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a payload file you drop into any renpy game and when you start game it will spit out a txt file called labels.txt. wrote this for an ahk script that is a basically an automatic jumper
also, i wrote a script for sublime text that you select any line in the the dialog and it will jump right to that exact point.
if you want..

GaWfxihX8Q.gif

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MrJet ... I dug through the thread and found what seems to be a coding problem:
"a lot of missing render errors in the scene with Jade, the cat, and the members of the other band"
I'm getting a lot of missing render errors in the scene with Jade, the cat, and the members of the other band. Anyone else having this problem?
Never mind, it was an undefined name; I fixed it myself
the issues with the missing renders
more specific about which files are missing

Reactions: MrJet

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
MrJet

One problem that I found was in the scene replay of Selina's latest scene, it doesn't let you pick who to text so it just skips to the rehearsal.
Yeah, you're right, I missed it. Thank you for noticing.
If anybody needs it, here's the fixed file. Just paste this file into the game folder (become a rock star\game) and replace the files

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 233 Votes