Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.70 Compressed + Scrappy's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod :

SWIPE UP TO CLOSE CHEAT MENU
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Whaaa ... Put the ROCK into them babes and give them the long hard stiff and throbbin music PLunGE!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
well that was a short update 15 min ( Jane route ) seeya in 5/6 months again

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
One of the best VNs right now with BaDIK, CoBD. No small feat being this dev first game.
I have started a new game from the beginning to play another route and you can see how the renders improve over time.
Great job and highly recommended.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The ending I got to had the MC's dad having a seizure and thats where it ends for me.
Usually happens when people install mods that haven't been updated.

For instance if you installed the walkthrough mod that still ends with the seizure and will block the game from going any further.

One tiny bit of advice I will give anyone is never install mods straight after an update, they need time to be brought back up.

So does anyone's old save work?
Yes, all of my paths worked.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Usually happens when people install mods that haven't been updated.

For instance if you installed the walkthrough mod that still ends with the seizure and will block the game from going any further.

One tiny bit of advice I will give anyone is never install mods straight after an update, they need time to be brought back up.

Yes, all of my paths worked.
Thanks that is good to know

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
so...1st new scene does not work, and the rest are uninteresting. great update
That's all due to your preferences..... others found the scenes interesting....
Selina has been my top girl since I first played this but Anna was a very close second.

Time went on and Anna was left by the wayside.

Today ... Anna redeemed herself.
Who's a happy pixie ?
Yesh you are!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Who's a happy pixie ?
Yesh you are!!
I really am.

It was a little bit sad Anna was being left behind when Jane had some really awesome updates and Lisa's path shot off while Selina has always been great.

While those other 3 were still fantastic (loved Jane's date night) it was fantastic to see Anna come back with a vengeance.

I was left unsure where it was going after the whole Cathrine thing and while that was a great way to branch off into Cathrine's little run it's nice to know Anna has a chance of getting great updates too.

I don't blame Jet for it, it's like he said a bit back the other 3 girls took off with ideas flooding in and it let Anna slip a bit, it couldn't be helped.

It is great to see her pull it back though.

Reactions: MrJet
4.20 star(s) 238 Votes