TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Me :
giphy (5).gif

Also
I like this game, but the MC is so ugly, IMO. Not even an average looking guy.
To you maybe. I think he looks just fine, and WAY better than any of your typical generic character you find yourself playing in these games.

Spacetraveler

Jun 17, 2019
No? Ever bother looking around. He is not ugly just quite normal but once again normal will not do. The girls are fairly normal as well. Not great but not ugly. A fairly normal world. No bazookas or horse dicks. Strange just normal.
I don't like monster dicks and balloon tits either. Every girls looks just amazing in this game. Only the MC who is looks ugly, all of the other male characters looks better than the MC, IMO. But that's only my criticism. Everything else is just perfect in this game.

compaq

Sep 14, 2017
I've said it for the last update, and I have to say it for this one as well - the intro to the threesome and the execution of it was spot on.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
recently my hdd with my avn's on died and i lost all my saves, i was wondering if anyoen would be willing to share thier saves, specifically a save for each route, ie: lisa and jade, jane, anna, selena, and rosa please.

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
To you maybe. I think he looks just fine, and WAY better than any of your typical generic character you find yourself playing in these games.
I die a little inside every time I see that generic MC with the black combed back hairstyle. Like the one in Man of the House.

Reactions: xXbackstreetboizXx

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
what are all the paths so i know what to focus on when picking choices. right now ive just got the path where you have all the girls, what are the others

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what are all the paths so i know what to focus on when picking choices. right now ive just got the path where you have all the girls, what are the others
Just to note, there is no path where you have all the girls, eventually that will go to shit, this isn't a harem game and that's dev confirmed.

There are only 4 paths and that's for the 4 LI's.

Jane, Lisa, Anna and Selina. Those are the 4 routes.

There are side fucks for Rosa and Cath but those won't be full routes.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Another lovely update,i got to the point that i like all the main girls equally, but i can't deny that i was missing Anna so her route was the one i liked the most this time, is it ok to consider Jade a main girl as well? she got more content than all the "side" ones combined and the way that route is going is quite suggestive, so my only doubt is about Nicole, she clearly is connected with Jane route but so far is only a bit of flirting or i did something wrong? i was nice with her all the time, should i have take that option of "you own me a favor" back in day 5? or i am in the right path?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Another lovely update,i got to the point that i like all the main girls equally, but i can't deny that i was missing Anna so her route was the one i liked the most this time, is it ok to consider Jade a main girl as well? she got more content than all the "side" ones combined and the way that route is going is quite suggestive, so my only doubt is about Nicole, she clearly is connected with Jane route but so far is only a bit of flirting or i did something wrong? i was nice with her all the time, should i have take that option of "you own me a favor" back in day 5? or i am in the right path?
Nicole will likely be a cheat option, depends if you want your relationship with Jane to last or not. It likely won't if you cheat on her.

Jade is practically a full LI, she's pretty latched on to Lisa's route.

Reactions: smokebox

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
Just to note, there is no path where you have all the girls, eventually that will go to shit, this isn't a harem game and that's dev confirmed.

yeah i know its not a harem just didnt know how else to put it but thanks

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019

also what about jade is she just in lisas story

4.20 star(s) 238 Votes