Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You are funny guy arent you?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It is easy to be the one when you have Ava by your side:whistle:
And who says that "incest" is obligatory, there could be mc/Julia without it as well, and that has nothing to do with your or anyones else "funny" arguments.:sneaky:
Jet has squashed anything regarding Julia.

Apart from normal scenes like this update where she is there to move the plot she isn't getting any scenes with anyone.

Julia is off the cards completely.

It has nothing to do with anyone being funny it's just got old with people keep bringing it up like it may happen .... it won't, it never will. It's about time it was dropped.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Qleaf

you can recover on your patreon ?

or download your work early leaf #1
Unfortunately if they are not in (.docx format) it won't work. As I tried converting the PDFs to a word document, but the results are terrible. I'll be spending more time re-styling, reviewing and fixing misplaced text than I would be spending if I started from scratch. Sadly, that's something I wont do. Many thanks for your support and understanding.

• Sad
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Unfortunately if they are not in (.docx format) it won't work. As I tried converting the PDFs to a word document, but the results are terrible. I'll be spending more time re-styling, reviewing and fixing misplaced text than I would be spending if I started from scratch. Sadly, that's something I wont do. Many thanks for your support and understanding.
if the drive they were on go corrupted you may beabel to use a program called Recuva, i used it to recover some files on an hdd of mine that corrupted

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Jet has squashed anything regarding Julia.
Apart from normal scenes like this update where she is there to move the plot she isn't getting any scenes with anyone.
Julia is off the cards completely.
It has nothing to do with anyone being funny it's just got old with people keep bringing it up like it may happen .... it won't, it never will. It's about time it was dropped.
The hope never dies (or hopes gaming:unsure:)! ;)
*Dials*
Julia! Just calling to say you won the Relevancy Awards! You are by far the fan favorite, and the only one for the MC!

View attachment 479510

Yup! And you know what that means... WINCEST TIME, BABY, WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 479511

Ikr? Since Mr. Jet peeks in here once in awhile, he's in on it too! It's all official! Now, if you'll excuse me, I've gotta go royally piss off my neighbors by singing from the rooftops!

View attachment 479512

To those brave souls who fought in the Incest Trenches alongside me, know this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To Avaron and her Soulcrushers lining up for a firing squad, I have only this to say:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: botc76 and Zirael Q

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Abhai

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016

Qleaf tested this one !
I just checked it, and it looked similar to the original! However, I’ll take this chance to focus on myself and relax a bit more. I’m still in denial regarding the decision I took and I know I’ll have more free time on hand especially with my vacation coming up.

I appreciate your help and for that I’m forever grateful. <3

Reactions: wil2rennes

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Anyone that is on Lisa only save path, can you pls share what events you got. After MC got a call about his father (end of v0.50) i got like 10-15min play with just 3 events... one at hospital with MC's dad, one at Lisa's (erotic scene) and one at rehearsal where the v0.55 ends.

Is there a bug here or this is it for this update?

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Anyone that is on Lisa only save path, can you pls share what events you got. After MC got a call about his father (end of v0.50) i got like 10-15min play with just 3 events... one at hospital with MC's dad, one at Lisa's (erotic scene) and one at rehearsal where the v0.55 ends.

Is there a bug here or this is it for this update?
Yep, same here. And I think it's all right. Lisa exclusive path is in this update really short. Some more action is in Lisa & Jade path. The biggest parts in this update got Anna & Jane (and little more also Selina).

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Yep, same here. And I think it's all right. Lisa exclusive path is in this update really short. Some more action is in Lisa & Jade path. The biggest parts in this update got Anna & Jane (and little more also Selina).
Thank you for the quick reply, at least now i know its not some bug.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Does that surprise you? People always demand incest and they don't give a shit if the dev says no. :sneaky:
It's just same old really :sleep: not every game requires incest and this is just fine as it is, would just be nice to go a page without the Julia topic being brought up all the time.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
idk if this is a bug or not but the game has forced jade and the other female band member as my g/f when im not dating neither one of them i fooled around but am not dating them. im dating jane instead.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does that surprise you? People always demand incest and they don't give a shit if the dev says no. :sneaky:
But they got incest.

MC can take his naked hand and shake his dad's naked hand ... 2 extremely intimate parts of a man's body, the part they fuck themselves with touching.

It's real kinky.

idk if this is a bug or not but the game has forced jade and the other female band member as my g/f when im not dating neither one of them i fooled around but am not dating them. im dating jane instead.
Then you have seriously messed up Jane's path and if you've fooled around with Lisa that auto puts you on her route.

Cheating is bad.

You can't have everyone.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
Then you have seriously messed up Jane's path and if you've fooled around with Lisa that auto puts you on her route.

Cheating is bad.

You can't have everyone.
nope i was still dating jane even made it offfical, but somehow the game also stuck me in a relastionship with lisa, which i didnt want.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes