Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does the walkthrough or the mod help to get all paths like tells you which option takes you to which path
Tha walkthrough will probably ruin your relationships, it goes through it getting points and scenes for everyone like it's a harem but this isn't a harem game.

It shows what points you can get for what girls so if you just follow the route for the girl you want it's fine. You can get away with doing some stuff early game for instance Lisa's cheat points don't start until you start dating her so anything before that doesn't count.

There are no consequences yet but cheating is probably going to end badly. There is only 1 group and that's Lisa and Jade, any more and you're likely to end up alone.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hahhaha, that was the "shortest" update ever in my game!:eek::ROFLMAO:
The hottest thing I got, was the sexy Rosa's selfie.:love:
Joking aside, it has been my choice to not pursue girls (Lisa, Jade, Anna, Selina..) anymore, as Im putting all my cards on the Goddess.;)
Of course, Im also looking forward to some side fun with those hot redhead milfs - a new meeting with Rosa, and an expected interesting time with yummy devilish Cath, should be enogh to make my game in the next update, I hope so.:p

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
Tha walkthrough will probably ruin your relationships, it goes through it getting points and scenes for everyone like it's a harem but this isn't a harem game.

It shows what points you can get for what girls so if you just follow the route for the girl you want it's fine. You can get away with doing some stuff early game for instance Lisa's cheat points don't start until you start dating her so anything before that doesn't count.

There are no consequences yet but cheating is probably going to end badly. There is only 1 group and that's Lisa and Jade, any more and you're likely to end up alone.
Thanks what about he walkthrough mod I know it highlights the right option but does it tell you different routes never used it before just went of my own choices but been reading other people’s posts and I’m getting the idea you can’t have all the girls so I want all the routes.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Canto Forte-
Not sure why I got a facepalm, although I know that you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY love to give facepalms, the last version of this game I played had two different sections that were missing renders. I do like the game, I wasn't trying to disparage it.
Trolls gonna troll.

Reactions: Mormont

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Become A Rock Star [v0.55] [Mr Jet] - Original Size: 1.77GB

Download PC (468MB): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks as usual. The one in the OP still leads to the last update.

Reactions: bas

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
A good update I especially loved the Lisa scenes of course :p been avoiding this thread in case of spoilers but it seems I went into the wrong thread earlier and was spoiled :mad: onto that now I buried the hatchet with the father seemed the best thing to do at the time wonder if it was the right choice or not. And that big Catherine scene was quite the twist in events big decision there she does present us a tempting offer that's for sure but letting down Anna would suck

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
Am i the only one who downloaded the game but it seems that it end at 0.5 version?(MC answering the phone about his dad)

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
It's a nice little VN with a good story and one of the best 3D models renders I have seen in VNs so far.
Absolutely stunning (especially Jane) with great attention to detail, kudos to dev.

Just one question for the dev - all male models in the game look fairly good (his brother looks like a male model and father has a very clean and appealing elderly man face), except MC - he is kinda a bit fugly.
Personal preference?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
No? Ever bother looking around. He is not ugly just quite normal but once again normal will not do. The girls are fairly normal as well. Not great but not ugly. A fairly normal world. No bazookas or horse dicks. Strange just normal.

Reactions: Gabriel0316
4.20 star(s) 238 Votes