Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Yeah, she is quite the popular model to use I think out of all of them I prefer the character of Rosa the best must be a mix of her being a milf and that she wants the MC everytime she encounters him the latter could be said for Sage but a milf version is much better.
agreed. Now i found that Selina reminds me of Adriana from Sisterly Lust.

It's their hairstyle. one is a red head one is a blonde.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, awesome update, finally got to fuck Nicole, to my taste, Nicole, Jane and Jade are the hottest woman in this game, Rose is pretty hot as well. ;)

Abbas98

Jun 26, 2018
How in the world is this game not more popular than a lot of the other shitty games, and why does the creator have only 700 something patreons? Like Dr PinkCake has around 5.8K patreons and this guys work is almost just as good as PinkCakes.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How in the world is this game not more popular than a lot of the other shitty games, and why does the creator have only 700 something patreons? Like Dr PinkCake has around 5.8K patreons and this guys work is almost just as good as PinkCakes.
He is a younger developer but is steadly gaining more patrons.

But yeah there are a lot of good games out there with few support compared to some more popular (and sometimes overestimated) developers.

Only4Youu

May 4, 2018
Anyone has a save with all the scene unlocked, or saved? I can't find a way to get the other scenes I haven't unlocked so here I am asking if someone could give me their save with all the scenes! Thank you very much.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hey, guys! It's been a long time since I wrote my last news post. First of all, I want to say that I got a lot of feedback about the last update. You pointed out some bugs, some mistakes which I'll try to fix, and I also took into account your criticism. I want to thank you for that.
Now for the next update. I started working on it on Monday. It's still in its early stages, but progress is going really well. I've already made up the story, and now creating scenes and rendering them.

I know that some of you may have thought that my latest versions were fillers, so the next update will be focused heavily on the main plot. I have a great idea that will definitely not leave you indifferent.

I also reworked some renders from my very first release. These renderings were too grainy and simply raw, so I replaced them with new ones (it didn't take me long, but looks much better). I will attach an example to this post.
And I guess that's it. I want to thank you all for your support.

Best regards,

MrJet.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Hey, guys! It's been a long time since I wrote my last news post. First of all, I want to say that I got a lot of feedback about the last update. You pointed out some bugs, some mistakes which I'll try to fix, and I also took into account your criticism. I want to thank you for that.
Now for the next update. I started working on it on Monday. It's still in its early stages, but progress is going really well. I've already made up the story, and now creating scenes and rendering them.

I know that some of you may have thought that my latest versions were fillers, so the next update will be focused heavily on the main plot. I have a great idea that will definitely not leave you indifferent.

I also reworked some renders from my very first release. These renderings were too grainy and simply raw, so I replaced them with new ones (it didn't take me long, but looks much better). I will attach an example to this post.
And I guess that's it. I want to thank you all for your support.

Best regards,

MrJet.

I doubt anyone who think the previous updates were filler is really playing for the story. :LOL: :)

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes