SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Remake pic looks great but why use cute Marie for showcase? The girl who was abandoned for some reason :cry:

SsM

Jun 24, 2018
Amazing job Story and Models ran thru the game in one sitting addicted to say the least. Really suprized i havent seen this game til now maybe just release days since i log only once a week or so so maybe miss them. Hope to see more soon, on Par with Being a Dik and Wvm as easily getting in my top 5 games ive played so far keep up the great work!

Reactions: MrJet

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Why has the op not been updated with the v0.60 for mac when someone has shared it a while ago?

Is it because it wasn't linked by a trusted member or just because a mod hasn't updated the thread since the win/linux release?

Just curious.
Report the OP and let them know

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I just realized a problem... there are some amazing renders where you can't get entire image/render like those sexy pic sent by each girl in V0.60

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a CRIME shame the Dev didn't add a gallery or the entire shot later as they could make excellent sig/wallpaper/Profile pic/advertisement etc.

Last edited:

Rei132

Mar 8, 2020
Is there only cheating points for lisa? I realize in this story cheating is actually bad, but the walkthrough only shows cheating points for lisa and none of the other girls. Atm I'm working on a separate save for each girl.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is there only cheating points for lisa? I realize in this story cheating is actually bad, but the walkthrough only shows cheating points for lisa and none of the other girls. Atm I'm working on a separate save for each girl.
Yeah only Lisa for some reason not sure why it's just her that has those points and not with any of the other girls.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes