MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Redhead forgotten? Impossible.
Um, I'm terrible because I don't remember Catherine and she's a redhead.

I've got a Lisa playthrough, Jane playthrough, and a Selina playthrough... Was Catherine the boss?

kynn88

May 25, 2018
What are the consequences of having a bad relationship with the MC's father? Has or will have consequences in future updates?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
-

You haven't forgotten about Catherine, have you?

View attachment 673193

Of course not!! :love: :love: :love:
First Rosa and now Catherine. :love: :love:
What are the consequences of having a bad relationship with the MC's father? Has or will have consequences in future updates?
For now he tried to sabotage John's band by taking away their place of meeting to rehearse. I suppose he will try again in the future too.

Reactions: HHUUKK and kynn88

kynn88

May 25, 2018
First Rosa and now Catherine. :love: :love:

For now he tried to sabotage John's band by taking away their place of meeting to rehearse. I suppose he will try again in the future too.
And if the MC has a good relationship with the father, will he try to sabotage the band in the same way or plot something against the MC and his friends?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
And if the MC has a good relationship with the father, will he try to sabotage the band in the same way or plot something against the MC and his friends?
Only the developer knows that. For now (0.6) i would say it is unlikely if they made peace.

Reactions: kynn88

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
So far it just changes the tone of the MC's interactions with the father (i.e. minor dialogue differences).

The sabotage stuff happens either way. In ep6 the father seems to be coming around regardless of whether you're friendly or not.

As RC-1138 Boss says, only the dev knows if there will be any significant consequences in future.

Reactions: kynn88

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
First Nicole and next Catherine....it gets better and better ^^ Really great update thanks again!

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
First Nicole and next Catherine....it gets better and better ^^ Really great update thanks again!
Catherine is a good friend of Rosa and Anna's boss - so there could be 3 (or more) possible scenarios ahead as well:

(1) Catherine solo but not love interest - calling on the MC like a gigolo
(2) Catherine & Rosa threesome - if on both paths
(3) Catherine & Anna threesome - or allowing MC to date Anna if she can call on his services

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Catherine is a good friend of Rosa and Anna's boss - so there could be 3 (or more) possible scenarios ahead as well:

(1) Catherine solo but not love interest - calling on the MC like a gigolo
(2) Catherine & Rosa threesome - if on both paths
(3) Catherine & Anna threesome - or allowing MC to date Anna if she can call on his services
first two options are real scenarios, while the third one seems unlikely imo.

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
Just starting this game, is it possible to avoid the red hair neighbor girl? I don't like her, and don't want to sleep with her

• Wow
Reactions: Abhai

A0144

Oct 8, 2016
Thanks to mods, I don't mind making choices in the game. I can still see all the scenes.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes