Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
Just finished the game, man I honestly don´t know which girl is the best ! For now I hope to see more of Nicole in the next update, such awesome first scene !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: mma456 and Eula25

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
Almost at the end..now it's swimpool party and some, but WoW what a game. Beautiful renders, Beautiful girls, and Autoplay working (y)

Reactions: Doni94

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I wanna see her in "my" arms. Yes, I repeated it once again.
I want to see her. Tired. The vulnerable. Requiring care and warmth... just one (khm... drunk) kiss

MrJet , do you hear this plea...
Well do not expect more as a hug in that case and a kiss on the cheek, though admittedly that might already be worth it. She would be a great catch if was not the sister or dev would like incest. :)

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
It's great to see that update seems to have generated even more love for Nicole than before.
I doubt there will be more scenes (unless the dev sees how well it was received and does more of it) but I would love a spin-off game centered on Nicole.

Reactions: Doni94

sully26

Apr 30, 2020
Ive asked this question for other games. Im curious for this one as well.

I played the first few parts of the game and its so far all single frame animations. Does it transition to fluid animation later on?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just finished the game, man I honestly don´t know which girl is the best ! For now I hope to see more of Nicole in the next update, such awesome first scene !

This is what we need more in this game, Nicole is one hot woman. Also more redheads incoming on the next update! :love: :love:

Not dumb "put incest everywhere" crap.

I played the first few parts of the game and its so far all single frame animations. Does it transition to fluid animation later on?

No. Long animations usually require a lot of time and hardware power.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

The animation with this is nothing too advanced just really the sex scenes although I'd love to see an animation of the band playing live I think that would have been pretty cool.

dany86

Jan 10, 2019
Do you ask on every game thread? And just for info, on this page, few post above yours is info about new update. Ok,I'll be so kind and write it down here - 20% done.
Thank you very much. i just asked on the games i like to play. sorry for the trouble.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Thank you very much. i just asked on the games i like to play. sorry for the trouble.
No problem for me, but sometimes it's faster to check last 2-3 pages than wait for answer ;) The only exception is Being a DIK thread, where every hour is 10 new pages ...

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
i'm only now seeing this, OMFG! :love: the one true goddess, we are not worthy :giggle:
you are crazy, how are you this good??? :D:cool:(y)
and that new one with Julia wow...:oops::love:(y)
Thank you SpikeZg. Emma character is hard to recreate. Finding her asset is tricky if you don't know where to look. Let's just say I took a little hint from someone who is really kind ;)

Reactions: SpikeZg

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
JaneCircle.jpg

*DISCLAIMER* since ive gotten asked this more than a handful of times now after each post ill make it brief, no i dont make these, these are all official artworks from the dev.

But if you are interested in some quality fan arts look no further than here, there are some really good ones especially the ones from Mr. Vargas

Last edited:

xiAyden

May 6, 2017

News about the progress
Hey, guys! Not much news this time. There's still a lot of work to do, but things are going really well. At the moment, I have 150+ renderings and 10 animations ready. And right now, I'm finishing up the event with Catherine. As you know, she was the last secondary female character that MC should have conquered. I think you're going to love this. Her event is not too big, but it's still very hot and entertaining.
Well, I guess that's it. Thank you all for your support! Best regards, MrJet.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes