Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Great game and today I played that 0.6 to the end.

I always try to be faithful in the "serious" first round and i chose Lisa route.
And Damm you Mormont you always came to mind when Lisa shows up on screen, no offence ;)

But seriously, I think if you start a new save round then you choose some a girl and be with other girls too without consequence(?)

And it’s always a nice thing if there’s some music in these games.

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And Damm you @Mormont you always came to mind when Lisa shows up on screen, no offence ;)
None taken :LOL: does feel like I've been a Lisa fan forever though.

But seriously, I think if you start a new save round then you choose some a girl and be with other girls too without consequence(?)
If only this was harem life would be so much damn simpler but no you've got pretty much a game full of the perfect girls and we can't live the high life with all of them together.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
If only this was harem life would be so much damn simpler but no you've got pretty much a game full of the perfect girls and we can't live the high life with all of them together.
Sorry, i pick up wrong word.
I meant more of a cheat route.

Example:
Choose Jade and bang other girls without consequence.

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Has he said how many parts the game will be?

I am excited that we may see an update in June.
No , he doesn't talk about it ..
About how many parts ... as much as he wants until the game can be finished

if we are lucky .. we can get it on mid or late july

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No , he doesn't talk about it ..
About how many parts ... as much as he wants until the game can be finished

if we are lucky .. we can get it on mid or late july
Ah okay, I guess I was too optimistic. It's such a great game but when it is finally done I will need to go through it all over again because right now I'm screwing everything up with all the LI.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Has he said how many parts the game will be?

I am excited that we may see an update in June.
I think I heard something about it in past ... if I'm not mistaken, we are in the second half of the game, maybe in 75% with 3-4 updates remaining ... but that was plan in long ago ... maybe he changed this plan and will be more updates ... but the number of next version could be a hint, that next update will be 0.70, then 0.80, then 0.90 and v1.00 will be last ... who knows but future will show more ... it's his first game and maybe he wants to end it soon and start to working on his second game when having much better skills than during starting this game ...

And about June ... nope, definitely not in June, I think even not in July. Last update was released on 10th of May and it took him 3 and something months like most of older updates ... so I'm expecting new update in Mid August ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont and MrJet

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

News about the progress
Hey, guys! Not much news this time. There's still a lot of work to do, but things are going really well. At the moment, I have 150+ renderings and 10 animations ready. And right now, I'm finishing up the event with Catherine. As you know, she was the last secondary female character that MC should have conquered. I think you're going to love this. Her event is not too big, but it's still very hot and entertaining.
Well, I guess that's it. Thank you all for your support! Best regards, MrJet.
Time to another redhead save! :love: :love:

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The progress Little bit faster than usual
Wait until it gets to about the 70% sometimes the development goes faster at certain parts than others but glad to see he's getting on well with this latest update.
it's his first game and maybe he wants to end it soon and start to working on his second game when having much better skills than during starting this game ...
You'd want to go out on a high with this and so far that looks to be the case. Take DMD, for example, that was okay with the first two chapters but for me, chapter 3 just feels like a nosedive.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Wait until it gets to about the 70% sometimes the development goes faster at certain parts than others but glad to see he's getting on well with this latest update.

You'd want to go out on a high with this and so far that looks to be the case. Take DMD, for example, that was okay with the first two chapters but for me, chapter 3 just feels like a nosedive.
Yeah, you could be right :) About DMD, I don't know, didn't play yet and don't know if ever ...

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Difficult to call who's ahead in this race within discussions in this thread:

(1) Julia and the possibility of incest
(2) a harem ending
(3) both of the above

I'm sure by now MrJet is chuckling while reading Julia comments after teasing screenshots with her in :devilish:
The only possible way for MC to have Julia without incest to discover in the future that MC is adopted

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes