cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished current version and gotta say that mc really has good libido/stamina since he can cum twice in short time and then 3rd time few hrs later and on dicking around path he pretty much fucks all girls/women (except karen, sis, catherine, cafe girl and maybe some1 else).

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Julia brings Jane to the bar where MC works along with Nicole. Nicole is wearing a sexy dress. Jane is wearing sexy dress. Julia is wearing a modified dress she got from some Amish girl. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

MC line - Is it just me or is there too much redhead here? What!!????? It's not possible to have to many redhead babes around. Especially if they look like Selina and Rosa.

Last edited:

arms99

May 11, 2018
Club16.jpg

Unlocked

Hey, guys! It's been a little over a week since the last news post. I have to say, I've made very good progress in that time. At this point, about a third of the update is ready, which is 240 renders and 22 animations. I have finished the event with Nicole and Catherine, and now I am starting to work on complex scenes with a lot of characters. It's always hard to make scenes with big amounts of characters, so wish me luck.

By the way, I suddenly realized that my animations are getting longer and more complex. A couple of them reach over 10 seconds. Naturally, I still have room to grow, but looking at my earlier work I can see the progress. It may sound silly, but it really makes me happy.

Oh yeah, I'll probably have to take one or two days off next week for some private stuff, but that won't affect the development.

Anyway, thank you for your support! Take care.

MrJet

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 692547

Unlocked

Hey, guys! It's been a little over a week since the last news post. I have to say, I've made very good progress in that time. At this point, about a third of the update is ready, which is 240 renders and 22 animations. I have finished the event with Nicole and Catherine, and now I am starting to work on complex scenes with a lot of characters. It's always hard to make scenes with big amounts of characters, so wish me luck.

By the way, I suddenly realized that my animations are getting longer and more complex. A couple of them reach over 10 seconds. Naturally, I still have room to grow, but looking at my earlier work I can see the progress. It may sound silly, but it really makes me happy.

Oh yeah, I'll probably have to take one or two days off next week for some private stuff, but that won't affect the development.

Anyway, thank you for your support! Take care.

MrJet
MrJet
always precise and punctual in information

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
I played 0.60 when it came out but I had a bug that prevented me to see unlocked scenes in the gallery so I decided to wait and resume playing when it got fixed. Still has been a month and I don't see a new version of the game.
Are you guys familiar with this bug? Is there a way I can fix it by myself via console?

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes