Shimizu69

Feb 13, 2020
It is always funny to see americans to preach about proper english and grammar :D
Anyway I am not here to defend the author, but man your rants are awkward.

PS: you should have mentioned that IT'S can also be IT HAS :D

SO IT HAS IS your saying that in your mind that also makes sense?

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Nicole isn't infatuated with the dad.

I'll go as far as saying she respected him but if you pay any attention to things she says, especially in this update, that's not how she works.
Hey there!

I guess infatuated is not the correct word here, I accepted her offer to have a one night stand with her so I don't know what she would have revealed had I rejected her offer (I played through a few dialouges and she was pissed lol) she stated she likes men with strong personas and I am pretty sure she was comparing his persona with his dad's. I believe there is much- much more to it when she stated she figured our MC out when he accepted her offer, perhaps that butterfly effect will bite me in my ass later on but for now I'm happy.

I don't know what else did I miss out there, perhaps you can fill me in with your side of the story, as a spoiler of course if you like it that way.

and I assume she got the "have sex to concentrate on your job" from her former employer so she willingly did what she did and who knows for how long they did and was kinky at it lol.

I fear that by covering that bit up we are losing out on the plot that was originally envisioned keeping that information in mind, I can say the same for marie as well since she is totally forgotten by now (hopefully not by the dev.)

To be honest, its amazing that I can think about all this while my mind's primary focus is else where, perhaps its the same for everyone else out there lol, so please do fill me in if you found anything more that i might have omitted.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
WORSE UPDATE EVER... I was really hoping to actually enjoy the game, but this UPDATE SUCKED A** it made ZERO SENSE and not even sure why it was even added. The dialoge was horrible the animation was good but honestly animation without a good story board just makes for a game with sex scenes and that isn't why I play these games I would like content like MELODY, BEING A DIK, ACTING LESSONS and games like that they actually have content, plot and good scenes this just has good scenes the plot was going somewhere and it really has gotten derailed it like the author ran out of story ideas and he is just tossing garbage at us to keep the money train moving. THUMBS DOWN really a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT! The other question is did the author even proof read the text... there is a scene where it says IT'S IS guess what IT'S is the short form of IT IS so your really saying IT IS IS who in there right mind talks like that... well maybe it your really drunk or have a stutter problem... also I've never asked for permission to join a conversation especially if there supposedly my friends the realism also very much sucks and isn't there.. PLEASE fix this crap and get some help with your story board there are plenty of people that would be happy to help with that if you would send then a small script they could proof read it for you and make suggestions and fix the grammar errors.
Why so serious? :eek:

Reactions: Raizen-sama

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
, I can say the same for marie as well since she is totally forgotten by now (hopefully not by the dev.)
Marie is finished. She's not coming back, dev has said that. He may fix it so her vanishing doesn't feel as abrupt but she was only ever a 1 and done.

Yeah, her removal from the game looked way too sudden. I'll probably redo her scene by the end of the game. I'll try to make her disappearing from the story look less abrupt. This way she will become a minor character whose role will end after the concert scene (as well as her friend Eva). But like I said, I'll do it closer to the end of the game. Now I'm busy with the main characters and the story.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
have you had a threesome with her and lisa (I nearly forgot her name) with our horndog? If you did, then this will unlock (I guess) cause that puts you in a romantic relationship with both of them.
Good Q. I redid some choces to unlock scenes, cannot remember if my latest save is that one. I really hate Lisa, she is borderline annoying, unlike Jade...

• Haha
Reactions: blademaster89

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Marie is finished. She's not coming back, dev has said that. He may fix it so her vanishing doesn't feel as abrupt but she was only ever a 1 and done.
:eek: Innocent blonde gone? I really didn't read that, thanks for the update and this really breaks my heart, I liked her!

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Good Q. I redid some choces to unlock scenes, cannot remember if my latest save is that one. I really hate Lisa, she is borderline annoying, unlike Jade...
LOOOOOL yes, Jade is a badass but with a baggage (daddy issues?) Lisa is your plain jane, who you are trying to corrupt, perhaps if given a chance you can make her your cum-slut by giving her some real training, perhaps our vixen Jade can help, but its a little complicated, as far as I can remember, Lisa seems to be dominating on Jade and Jade seems to be submissive.
Perhaps things will clear as the story progresses.

Shimizu69

Feb 13, 2020
LOOOOOL yes, Jade is a badass but with a baggage (daddy issues?) Lisa is your plain jane, who you are trying to corrupt, perhaps if given a chance you can make her your cum-slut by giving her some real training, perhaps our vixen Jade can help, but its a little complicated, as far as I can remember, Lisa seems to be dominating on Jade and Jade seems to be submissive.
What story, after this last update I'm really trying to see what story your referring to.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
MC: Do you remember my big sister's friend? Her name was Jane.
Barry: That stunning hottie who was blowing guys left and right? Of course I remember her.

Uhh.... what? That doesn't sound like the Jane we know. I'm just going to pretend that Barry is full of shit and ignore that line.
Damn, I shouldn't have skipped that conversation! Man, this is hilarious!

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I wnet back did the 3some and it worked, nailed Jade, man she has a lot more personality than Lisa...Lisa is the baggage :D

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
The plot isn't bad the animation is really great but the storyboard really wow disappointing.
One also does not use the same language in written media, be it books, scripts, or visual novels as in colloquial speech. Fictional dialogues work on a completely different mechanic from realistic ones. You can refer yourself to any book on screenwriting.

If one would write the way people normally speak, you'd get incomprehensible garbage like the sentence quoted.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes