yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Lisa appears, but no sex scene with her, she, Jane, and Selina can also send you a kinky picture on phone but that's pretty much that with them. Update concentrates on Nicole, Jade, Emma a bit, and a stripper called Jasmine if you choose it.
okay thankyou (y)

Shimizu69

Feb 13, 2020
I really wish that these guys that are Russian would get some help from an English speaking person. Not sure why but when I play these games and read these scripts I shake my head. We don't talk like that at-least not US born American citizens. Maybe the text makes more sense in Russian not sure I don't speak Russian but in the English language if you spoke like that you would really be stared at hard. So I guess in context it would be nice to know what country this game is supposed to be taking place in. Maybe there Speaking in Russian or some other language and this is supposed to be subtitles like you see them do in Japanese and Chinese Animation and movies all the time. If by chance this is supposed to be taking place in the US or a country where the langue is normally English then I would really suggest that you get some assistance in the grammar. For example the scene where he's asking for help to get some beers. Rich people like that usually have KEGs, I'm not rich and even I have a KEG-A-RATOR its a fridge where you but your BEER KEGS inside and you hook it up to a BEER TAP. Plus I also have a bar and a liquor cabinet and hard liquor in my bar. The device that is holding all the beer is simply a called a COOLER or ICE COOLER or also called an ICE CHEST. it just little details like that that can either add or detract from the story. So again please in the future just give some more detail to the story like where it is supposed to take place especially if you wish to captivate your audience. I was thinking this was in the US but they language used just breaks the immersion for me.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Don't know mate but that scene just makes me uncomfortable especially when there is an option to date Nicole.

For people who don't want to see that scene be careful when installing the walkthrough mod because the mod re-enables the blowjob scene.
Ah, that's okay, I assume she will most likely keep it as a "friends with benefits" relationship since she knows you are dating her boss, of course no one knows apart from MrJet how the things will unfold, waiting for the climax while enjoying it all the way lol.

I am one of those curious types and that particular scene got my head running, dare I say it would be interesting to see if she reveals to our dear MC what she had done with his father. Now, this is only my assumption, it may never happen or something even worse might happen, see the father is a genius, evil but a genius, so is our protagonist, to a certain extent.

I am currently following the heart breaker route (fucking every pussy available at least once) and the game as far as I can see will not be a harem one, that I really-really-really hope I am wrong about cause that would be bloody awesome, like having your cake and eating it too.

I hope you liked this version of the release like I did lol, happy gaming :D

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
I really wish that these guys that are Russian would get some help from an English speaking person. Not sure why but when I play these games and read these scripts I shake my head. We don't talk like that at-least not US born American citizens. Maybe the text makes more sense in Russian not sure I don't speak Russian but in the English language if you spoke like that you would really be stared at hard. So I guess in context it would be nice to know what country this game is supposed to be taking place in. Maybe there Speaking in Russian or some other language and this is supposed to be subtitles like you see them do in Japanese and Chinese Animation and movies all the time. If by chance this is supposed to be taking place in the US or a country where the langue is normally English then I would really suggest that you get some assistance in the grammar. For example the scene where he's asking for help to get some beers. Rich people like that usually have KEGs, I'm not rich and even I have a KEG-A-RATOR its a fridge where you but your BEER KEGS inside and you hook it up to a BEER TAP. Plus I also have a bar and a liquor cabinet and hard liquor in my bar. The device that is holding all the beer is simply a called a COOLER or ICE COOLER or also called an ICE CHEST. it just little details like that that can either add or detract from the story. So again please in the future just give some more detail to the story like where it is supposed to take place especially if you wish to captivate your audience. I was thinking this was in the US but they language used just breaks the immersion for me.
Umm, so the thing that is immersion breaking for you is that a container in which holds beer is not called the same term as you call it? Wow

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i must admit this update bothered me, i started out playing a manwhore route in the beginning but ended up just absolutely loving lisa and i simply could not play through the game cheating on her, so restarted at some point, when jade+lisa route was possible then i focused on that route. But back too my issue the stripclub, that in my opinion was out of character if you are playing a romance route, i simply do not understand why it was nessesary too force as a minium a lapdance on the mc i would have prefered that you could say no there, i admit it is a small issue but still. If that was real life i would never do something like that without at least telling my girlfriend that me and my friends might do that, and i could never see myself go through with that in real life ahh rant is over lol :)

• Haha
Reactions: blademaster89

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Umm, so the thing that is immersion breaking for you is that a container in which holds beer is not called the same term as you call it? Wow
However hilarious that beer cooler remark is, the way people speak ingame clearly show heavy influence of russian grammar and sentence structure (and I'm saying this as a native Russian speaker). I haven't really paid much attention to it until someone on discord pointed out that MrJet is russian. Now it became really grating for some reason.

Shimizu69

Feb 13, 2020
WORSE UPDATE EVER... I was really hoping to actually enjoy the game, but this UPDATE SUCKED A** it made ZERO SENSE and not even sure why it was even added. The dialoge was horrible the animation was good but honestly animation without a good story board just makes for a game with sex scenes and that isn't why I play these games I would like content like MELODY, BEING A DIK, ACTING LESSONS and games like that they actually have content, plot and good scenes this just has good scenes the plot was going somewhere and it really has gotten derailed it like the author ran out of story ideas and he is just tossing garbage at us to keep the money train moving. THUMBS DOWN really a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT! The other question is did the author even proof read the text... there is a scene where it says IT'S IS guess what IT'S is the short form of IT IS so your really saying IT IS IS who in there right mind talks like that... well maybe it your really drunk or have a stutter problem... also I've never asked for permission to join a conversation especially if there supposedly my friends the realism also very much sucks and isn't there.. PLEASE fix this crap and get some help with your story board there are plenty of people that would be happy to help with that if you would send then a small script they could proof read it for you and make suggestions and fix the grammar errors.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
last update and this update no anal,jeez its a pussy fuck fest.cant believe all those beautiful girls and none.im not disappointed,im frustrated.

• Haha
Reactions: blademaster89

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
WORSE UPDATE EVER... I was really hoping to actually enjoy the game, but this UPDATE SUCKED A** it made ZERO SENSE and not even sure why it was even added. The dialoge was horrible the animation was good but honestly animation without a good story board just makes for a game with sex scenes and that isn't why I play these games I would like content like MELODY, BEING A DIK, ACTING LESSONS and games like that they actually have content, plot and good scenes this just has good scenes the plot was going somewhere and it really has gotten derailed it like the author ran out of story ideas and he is just tossing garbage at us to keep the money train moving. THUMBS DOWN really a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT! The other question is did the author even proof read the text... there is a scene where it says IT'S IS guess what IT'S is the short form of IT IS so your really saying IT IS IS who in there right mind talks like that... well maybe it your really drunk or have a stutter problem... also I've never asked for permission to join a conversation especially if there supposedly my friends the realism also very much sucks and isn't there.. PLEASE fix this crap and get some help with your story board there are plenty of people that would be happy to help with that if you would send then a small script they could proof read it for you and make suggestions and fix the grammar errors.
It is always funny to see americans to preach about proper english and grammar :D
Anyway I am not here to defend the author, but man your rants are awkward.

PS: you should have mentioned that IT'S can also be IT HAS :D
PS2: be careful about how you use your and you're . Two different meanings man.

Shimizu69

Feb 13, 2020
However hilarious that beer cooler remark is, the way people speak ingame clearly show heavy influence of russian grammar and sentence structure (and I'm saying this as a native Russian speaker). I haven't really paid much attention to it until someone on discord pointed out that MrJet is russian. Now it became really grating for some reason.
OK thank you then I will take this as the game is supposed to take place in RUSSIA because if you came to the US and any major city and spoke like that you would get some strange looks and everyone would know your not from here. We do not speak like the characters in this story. The plot isn't bad the animation is really great but the storyboard really wow disappointing.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes