Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
One also does not use the same language in written media, be it books, scripts, or visual novels as in colloquial speech. Fictional dialogues work on a completely different mechanic from realistic ones. You can refer yourself to any book on screenwriting.

If one would write the way people normally speak, you'd get incomprehensible garbage like the sentence quoted.
Or one could type like a pretentious twit.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
What story, after this last update I'm really trying to see what story your referring to.
Oh-oh, am I in the firing line now? :eek:. Calm down dear sir/madam, I get the point that you annoyed with this update thanks to the typos or the grammatical errors (or more, all I saw was your emphasis over the language of the game), not everyone here goes through the text as minutely as you do, heck I missed a blooper cause I was skipping through texts with Bary(Gary?) (I tend to skip dialogues that I find as filling) and I want to go back to that point again, just to laugh my ass off seeing it for myself.

I don't think the dev ever mentioned a specific country or city for that matter, perhaps this can be an alternate timeline where the world is one huge country? lol.

On a personal note, I don't really have a problem with a few typos here and there or the grammar gone for a toss as long as we understand what the other is trying to convey, sure it would be a wet dream for linguists to have novels/games with impeccable grammar and no spelling mistakes but for games such as these, language takes a back seat to the more primal instinct that brings us back to this site or to such games.

On the brighter note, I am sure the dev will be looking into it, but his primary job is to put out content to sate the masses, paying or not.

If the dev were to choose between impeccable grammar/language or continuing with his story, I guess the most logical choice would be the latter as until now, we ( I at least) understood his point perfectly.

Reactions: Shimizu69

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I wnet back did the 3some and it worked, nailed Jade, man she has a lot more personality than Lisa...Lisa is the baggage :D
Hehehe, oh yeah that's true about Jade, I see Lisa as a clean slate though rather than as a hindrance lol she is like your plain jane (not our another badass Jane) that we can corrupt to our hearts content, heck I would love to see the MC banging her roommate next xD

Shimizu69

Feb 13, 2020
Oh-oh, am I in the firing line now? :eek:. Calm down dear sir/madam, I get the point that you annoyed with this update thanks to the typos or the grammatical errors (or more, all I saw was your emphasis over the language of the game), not everyone here goes through the text as minutely as you do, heck I missed a blooper cause I was skipping through texts with Bary(Gary?) (I tend to skip dialogues that I find as filling) and I want to go back to that point again, just to laugh my ass off seeing it for myself.

I don't think the dev ever mentioned a specific country or city for that matter, perhaps this can be an alternate timeline where the world is one huge country? lol.

On a personal note, I don't really have a problem with a few typos here and there or the grammar gone for a toss as long as we understand what the other is trying to convey, sure it would be a wet dream for linguists to have novels/games with impeccable grammar and no spelling mistakes but for games such as these, language takes a back seat to the more primal instinct that brings us back to this site or to such games.

On the brighter note, I am sure the dev will be looking into it, but his primary job is to put out content to sate the masses, paying or not.

If the dev were to choose between impeccable grammar/language or continuing with his story, I guess the most logical choice would be the latter as until now, we ( I at least) understood his point perfectly.
I do appreciate your reply and you don't have to call me sir but thank you. I also thought I understood the story-line but after this last update it leaves me scratching my head and wondering. Once again I have to say I really appreciate your input. I guess I'm just used to a different flavor of game and writing style. I could get behind the MC if he wasn't so polite so me one rockstar that has ever acted like him not one in that industry is that polite, maybe a choir boy but then again choir boys don't act like he does with the female cast, so it's just a bit difficult to get behind this MC he tries to be a tough guy but acts like a church pussy. I know plenty of Russian guys and I can honestly say not one of them talk or act like the MC does. Maybe a polite sissyboy would but I don't personally know any of them, I know times have changed with the LQBT whatever the rest is but in my day we never associated with them so from personal experience I have no real reference other then from TV and online media.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I've been enjoying this update so far. I have one scene to unlock, so my prospective is not full but comprehensive enough to say that this version was good and sexy and MrJet did it again, yet not his best and we know he can do better because previous few updates were better. My biggest problem was that we had just one day go by whe more often we got two, of course with two days we don't really get more events but it feels like we do, at least for me.
I liked Nicole from the beginning and her scene is the best, maybe it will change after I see Jade's one, but for now Nicole's wins. Now a little controversy. Whe Nicole blowed MC's dad at the beginning I didn't really care, yet didn't think it fit her character much after learning about her more, so when I read that the scene was removed I thought okay good fits he more not being a cliche of an executive assistant in erotic media. However, her reason to sleep with MC makes her scene at the beginning more possible and not a standard of erotic industry because their relationship could have been beneficial for both Nicole and MC's father. I just hope MrJet did not do it because of pressure from external forces but because he decided that it was a good move.
The in strip club was cool, however, I didn't find Jasmine that attractive and what is interesting will the buncer (Vincent?) tell Anna, but I doubt it he was the one who tells about Jasmine. Does Bery have fun with Jasmine if MC does not? I think no, but not sure 100%.
No sex scene with Lisa. Blasphemy!!.

Reactions: blademaster89

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I could get behind the MC if he wasn't so polite so me one rockstar that has ever acted like him not one in that industry is that polite,
Way to paint with a broad brush. You really think there are no sweethearts in rock and roll?

Cause I rode with Our Lady Peace to one of their concerts and I can tell you, they were absolutely sweethearts. Really fucking nice.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Don't know how many times it's been said by now but Julia will never be an option.
nah, never say never in this thread. apparently if enough loud people complain about it the dev will change it.

so basically if there's no incest tag by the time this game is finished is because Julia fans haven't been persistent enough. ;)

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
need a dark mind patch so you can bang julia.
well BAR is not ecchii sensei....even with the patch you do realize you risk to have father/daughter quality time if your okey with that wait till the game end and ask for a modded version if it's possible ....but right now the game is waay better off without any incest content ....the mc has enough to keep his head occupy

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Nice update. I liked the party at the swimming pool and finally some good action with the hottest woman in the game.
My little complaint about update was that stripper offering special services was ugliest of the trio. There was not much temptation to take the offer. And there could have been bit more conflict with ex and Lisa to spice up things. MC didn't even dare to tell Lisa that she was his ex.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes