claistios

Aug 3, 2017
i always like play the bad guy but in this game the dev have really work on background and girls so i play a good guy now) thank dev for this game

Reactions: MrJet

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
next update will be: all interactions between jade and lisa were removed :LOL:
yeah probably. I think this thread needs harem tag, otherwise it's quite misleading, because it appears as MC has sex with all the girls in the game. now the only remaining women are MC's sister, his friend's girlfriend, and jacob's girlfriend. I won't be surprised if they had sex with him too.

Jul 13, 2018
There is a bug in the gallery the game sometimes crashes and when i open it again the gallery scenes that i had unblocked from this new update they get locked again and no matter what i do they dont unblock

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bullshit the blowjob scene with Nicole and dad not removed for me lmao. I literally started over and made a pure cheating route. Maybe the mod I'm using kept it in.

so jade path only available if on lisa path? thats such bullshit
It is since Jade, Selina, and Jane are all tied for number 1 female int he game for me.

Last edited:

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
I think cutting out the Dad-Nicole scenes makes the MC come off as juvenile if he refuses to make up with his Dad at the hospital. In the presence of that scene the player has a reason to not like the Dad character but in its absence the MC just looks like a dick for refusing the peace offering of a dying man. We still don't know much of his reasoning into getting the MC seduced by Emma so that is not despicable enough for the player to hate the Dad enough.

Also. theory time: Maybe Dumb and Dumber are going to try to shoot the MC at the gig and if he made up with the Dad then he'll take the bullet for the MC. Redemption arc the reason for the retcon?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
ooh so this update only for those 3?
Lisa appears, but no sex scene with her, she, Jane, and Selina can also send you a kinky picture on phone but that's pretty much that with them. Update concentrates on Nicole, Jade, Emma a bit, and a stripper called Jasmine if you choose it.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
I'm getting a nasty Acting Lessons deja vu for Jade, which sucks after we finally get some of her background story

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I'm getting a nasty Acting Lessons deja vu for Jade, which sucks after we finally get some of her background story
i made the same point i mean why would that band member take a gun n then go n make that comment i figure hes planing on using it

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes