Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Can you have that scene (I mean MC banging her) with Jade even if you're not on Lisa route (Not Lisa's boyfriend) ? virgin girls are not my thing so I didn't play her path

Greenhorn2013

Oct 17, 2019
Got these error on day 11:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day11.rpy", line 469, in script
    b "Whoa! You guys are finally here! It's so good to see you!"
Exception: Sayer 'b' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day11.rpy", line 469, in script
    b "Whoa! You guys are finally here! It's so good to see you!"
  File "D:\BecomeARockStar-060-pc\BecomeARockStar-0.60-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 664, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\BecomeARockStar-060-pc\BecomeARockStar-0.60-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 564, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'b' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Mon May 11 17:24:42 2020

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
Earlier a guy who's comment I couldn't find and I can't quote... He said "Oh, these poor girls all they want is a nice relationship and you're playing with their feelings and fucking around everyone" ... I mean.... It's ultimately your choice to be an asshole(? This game gives you the choice, If you want to go after one girl only and be loyal, you can, if you want to be a cheating asshole you can.. I don't know why you'd feel obligated to go after every single girl a the same time.. Obviously you want to explore every single relationship the game has to offer. But You're not forced to be a cheating asshole.

jekass69

Dec 22, 2018
i'm not complaining in this update, this is great update, but,,,, i hope in the next update mr.Jet could bring back the old high graphic details & quality, sorry for my english :)

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
It's just me or this update is shorter in content and story as previous ones?
From my point of view, this one bring nothing new...like nothing unexpected, something to keep you up until the next update.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Having those opposing band members as antagonists is fine to an extent, even if it's weak, but using them to go into Acting Lessons territory? Nah, that's just not viable. To this whole theme, rather than an antagonistic other side, it's a rivalry that would fit perfectly.

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
wow it has been ages since the last update, forgot this game existed! one of my all time favorites

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
i could care less about jade being more into girls then guys even if shes bi just mean lisa will get more sexual attention and wont be suspicious about my other girls or better yet my Jane;) plus i doubt when we have to choose which girl to be with that ill pick lisa/jade im more a sex toy for jade like rosa/catherine anyway more of a friends with benifits relationship with her combine with actual relationship with lisa hell if i had to choose a threesome it will be with Jane/Sister at least there some history behind there and both more mature enough to balance it out long term :giggle:

Reactions: Gabriel0316

Heisenberg867

Jul 18, 2018
You know, from a technical creative perspective, I think removing the Nicole scene makes sense. I didn't mind the scene but many did, and this game is already 99% a harem experience. Why bother alienating a sizeable chunk of your core audience over a single scene?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Tsunami23

Jan 29, 2018
how to unlock the scene gallery in the strip club with nicole.
i mean you easily can get the scene but it doesn´t unlock it
How can you do that ?

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
You know, from a technical creative perspective, I think removing the Nicole scene makes sense. I didn't mind the scene but many did, and this game is already 99% a harem experience. Why bother alienating a sizeable chunk of your core audience over a single scene?
People are weird around here. Take two people that are not the MC and one of them is male, and they cry NTR! I don't like NTR games but this wasn't. It was at worst realistic.

The Nicole scene was good and it was part of the Dad and Nicole's character background that could enlighten a bit about the story. After all there was nothing between MC and her at the time.

This scene was good and had nothing to do with NTR. It was just sex between two characters where the girl wasn't romaticaly attached to the MC.

Crazytalk

Mar 1, 2018
at the end of the concert where you can choose to go with lisa or go to the party, if you choose go to the party does that end anything happening with Lisa or can something still happen later on?

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes