RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Honestly, after playing through all of it, including the Emma content, I have to say this update had one main theme:

Cheat.

Almost everything you did was in some way cheating on the main girls.
Emma certainly was.
Jade could possibly become cheating if she doesn't tell Lisa
Going to a strip club after the last episode where each of the main girls had a massive turning point from casual to serious
Having sex with the stripper
Having sex with Nicole

Other than Jade, everything about this update was about adding cheating points before the next chapter. If you remember the early days of the game code, MrJet had been keeping track of cheating points as it pertains to Lisa. There was also the main guy of the other band saying was going to go after Lisa at the next gig (even though he apparently has a girlfriend), and the theories that if you cheat too much Lisa would end up going with him and breaking up with you.

So this whole last update just felt like a Cheating Points booster before the upcoming events.

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
MC: Do you remember my big sister's friend? Her name was Jane.
Barry: That stunning hottie who was blowing guys left and right? Of course I remember her.

Uhh.... what? That doesn't sound like the Jane we know. I'm just going to pretend that Barry is full of shit and ignore that line.
Oh, shoot, it's a translation error. I don't know how I didn't see it. There's got to be something like this: "That stunning hottie who was rejecting guys left and right? Of course I remember her." :eek:

Rei132

Mar 8, 2020
I'm sure we all have our favourite main girl, then a save for each every other else (with their respective side-affairs) and then a mighty multi-cheating-path save just waiting for its own armageddon, and I think it's beautiful
NGL i have 2 seperate saves and both of them i still went with every single girl. except selina's mom, which i'll have to once this update dl's

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
There is not so many games where I feel so bad about screwing around with every girl. Man but this game just do that, in my so far I am enjoying almost every scene, but I am going to do some serious thinking which girl to choose, because I do not want to hurt them(even though it is just a game...but really good one), these precious girls do not deserve it, maybe except Selina´s mom. But Jane, Anna and Selina deserve nothing but best.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Good update for me, there hasn't been much progress for the main storyline except the dialogue between mc's father and sister who opens something during the concert. The best part is the dialogue between lisa and jade on the threesome that makes it clear that the story can continue but with rules. The part with Nicole was a little improvised for me; what had to do with calling her in the middle of the night after the club? it was better to have a choice between going with lisa and jade and seeing if jade really told lisa what had happened. and nicole to make a more full-bodied event.

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 147341

Overview:
The main character is a man who just moved to a big city, where he gets a new job and wants to create a music group. New acquaintances, new opportunities, now it's all in your hands.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-10
Release Date: 2020-05-10
Developer: Mr Jet -
Censored: No
Version: 0.60
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac (0.55): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Translation in Spanish - - Walkthrough - Walkthrough Mod - No Nicole BJ Mod

Thanks @Qleaf for the Walkthrough.
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 268866 View attachment 268868 View attachment 268869 View attachment 268870 View attachment 268877 View attachment 268878 View attachment 268876 View attachment 268880 View attachment 268882
View attachment 147338 View attachment 158944 View attachment 158948 View attachment 147334 View attachment 268881 View attachment 158943 View attachment 186508
Tried several sites for downloading game. All downloaded and unzipped fine. But would not open because was missing exe. file.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Oooohh new update yaaaaay im waiting for this sooo much ! <3 Only i need to know if Moxkyx has already the spanish translate haha if not i will play with english anyway ty for the android port anyway :D

freitas10

Feb 2, 2020
Hey guys, sorry if this has been answered but I went back a few pages and did not find anything. Do I have to download the entire game or is there a update only for 0.6? I know there's the compressed version but that is still the whole game if I'm not mistaken and someone said it could break the game. I'm just downloading the whole 2.0gb file and then extract and overwrite anything, is that it? Thanks

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Hey guys, sorry if this has been answered but I went back a few pages and did not find anything. Do I have to download the entire game or is there a update only for 0.6? I know there's the compressed version but that is still the whole game if I'm not mistaken and someone said it could break the game. I'm just downloading the whole 2.0gb file and then extract and overwrite anything, is that it? Thanks
It is the whole game. Just download, extract and run. No overwriting required as it will automatically detect previous saves since saves are in a common folder

Reactions: freitas10
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes