Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Going in a club to get waisted on the booze and the loud tunes. Only real experience is the nice clothes others expose:)!

vincentp98

Feb 25, 2020
hi
first of all i would like to thanks the dev for this game, i have just 2 pictures/scenes on the gallery missing,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i followed the lisa way, and the non lisa way, maybe i forgot some thing...
thanks again

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Nemesis1247

Jun 15, 2019
So is there will be any possibility of having a harem ending (dumb question)
And is there will any prob if I keep all relationship Serious?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Also, guys if you are looking for the updated status it's always here for free on the devs patreon

So is there will be any possibility of having a harem ending (dumb question)
And is there will any prob if I keep all relationship Serious?
I mean you can have both Lisa and Jade but full-on harem with all the girls no.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Also, guys if you are looking for the updated status it's always here for free on the devs patreon

I mean you can have both Lisa and Jade but full-on harem with all the girls no.
I can't even remember which options led to the Liza/Jade path as Liza was the MCs girlfriend. Now have both solo Liza and Liza/Jade paths and very happy with that fact too :p

Also went with a joint Selina/Rosa path split into 2 separate ones after following each one at the art gallery - just to see what happens. Of course, also have solo Selina & Rosa paths too.

Last edited:

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
As this is one of my current favourites I hope there is plenty of life left in it with plenty of updates - especially no one of my others (No More Secrets) is coming to an end soon.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
As this is one of my current favourites I hope there is plenty of life left in it with plenty of updates - especially no one of my others (No More Secrets) is coming to an end soon.
I'd agree and also disagree it's a great game without a doubt but sometimes the longer it goes on the longer it will drag that's not happened with this but I'd hope there is some kind of ending in mind.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I'd agree and also disagree it's a great game without a doubt but sometimes the longer it goes on the longer it will drag that's not happened with this but I'd hope there is some kind of ending in mind.
Agreed - not too long though. By the time it gets to 1.0 (9 more updates by my reckoning as we're on 0.55) the story will have been told probably.

My predictions (with a :) ):

Liza or Liza & Jade - healthy sexual relationship but may not last
Selina - healthy long term sexual relationship
Jane - married with the possibility of kids down the line
Anna - your hers and she'll shoot anyone that gets in the way :D
Emma - short term sexual relationship
Others - flings or casual

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

superdde39

Aug 31, 2018
Is anyone else having a problem loading their saves? Every single time I load mine I get an error and it just starts from the beginning of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes