Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
lmao i thought it was impossible to get with Lisa my first time playing this, but after that i realized i went with marie and that other chick instead of staying with Lisa, and you don't even get to see that other girl again either so there's basically no gain in it

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Is it selfish and wrong of me to want another preview a few days apart from the last?
My God, what does this game do to me if I'm waiting for previews as eagerly as new updates.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry Lisa, certainly appreciate the swim but I reckon there's little choice with this MC but to stack up cheating points on ya. My bad in advance. Now, where'd that Barista run off to...?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Mormont

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I gotta say ... Lisa's shirt dropped on the floor ... really nice use of dForce. Thumbs up all the way!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Me Rock! You rock! Let us all rock together to the vibes of gushing moans and cuddly tender tongue twists up in them folds :love::love::love::love::p:p:p:p:D:D:D;););):LOL::LOL::LOL::cool::cool::cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:(y)!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Do you know what's annoying? People who want to bang Julia and keep talking about it and those who keep telling it won't happen. You guys are both annoying. Now I am becoming annoying argh...
Amen to that. I find the ignore function helps ;)

Sorry Lisa, certainly appreciate the swim but I reckon there's little choice with this MC but to stack up cheating points on ya. My bad in advance. Now, where'd that Barista run off to...?:
Just because...
And amen to these :love:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I think moments like this make vn feel more real. Let's be honest most of us would give good four seconds glance at her ass.
Anna? Shoot brother, I'd glance a lifetime. Still debating a bit but for me it's a coin toss between here and Nicole....but after a few Crown & Cokes I reserve the right to change my mind, lol. Regards.

Edit: added pic just because...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark17
4.20 star(s) 237 Votes