LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Hey how do I get threesome scene with Lisa and jade ?
You obviously need to be in a relationship with Lisa, and you have to score points with Jade several days before. The key scene for this 3 way relationship starts in the boat. You can follow the walkthrough to find out how to get to that point

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hey, guys! I want to share the latest news with you.
The work is in full swing and now I am busy creating a very large event with lots of characters and a few small branches. At the moment, I have 130 renders ready, and a few more are in line. I wish I could have more, but like I said, there are a lot of characters and these renders are quite complex.
As for which of the girls will be the main focus of the update, I can't name anyone specific. Trying to avoid spoilers, I would say that most of the time will be dedicated to the band and a few secondary characters. Perhaps we can say that this update will be an easy holiday before the next one. So, yeah...
I guess that's all I wanted to tell you. Thank you for your support and good luck!
MrJet

guest45.jpg

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Just played this game, 3 playthroughs to unlock everything, well worth it.

1 question though; this thread has an 'Anal Sex' tag, but I don't remember it featuring in any scenes...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

1 question though; this thread has an 'Anal Sex' tag, but I don't remember it featuring in any scenes...
Jane has an anal scene. Pretty sure I remember one.

Can't remember if Anna did or not.

Feb 24, 2019

With Selina at her house in .40 I think. Dont let her lead. Pretty sure that's the only one

dirkbones

Dec 2, 2018
Mr. Jet, love this game!! Really enjoying the story and the characters, and your renders are top shelf whiskey!

Jade is best girl. Your next game should totally be "Jade Gaiden", where Jade gets transported to a planet of lesbians and she has to lead the rebel forces to victory with her sweet guitar shredding and muff diving skills. You're welcome.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The sun will shine on us brother...
No, no it won't.

Jets has made it beyond clear it aint ever ... ever ... gonna happen.

Ever.

Tis quite sad how you lot can't seem to take no for an answer. It's like watching kids sulk when they get told no more sweets. Think if they keep at it they will get what they want.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes