BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
See the post before yours :D
Sorry, I should’ve clarified. I was talking about the post itself. Not just progress bar but the paragraph or two that’s posted with usually a picture. I was just wondering if anyone has those but I think we’re mostly just going off the progress bar.

Reactions: Rorrim04

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Well, after played Acting Lessons and Being a Dik, I'm enjoying so much this game. At the moment I have a route with complete fidelity to Lisa (and Jade is on board, happy me) and another route being a cheatful bastard, but being cool with Lisa as a friend.

I can't even choose one favourite character, but Lisa-Selina-Jane are pure love. And Rosa is pure hot especially since she's obviously the hidden mother of Sage (Being a DIK Character)

Reactions: MrJet and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can't even choose one favourite character, but Lisa-Selina-Jane are pure love. And Rosa is pure hot especially since she's obviously the hidden mother of Sage (Being a DIK Character)
Absolutely and certainly amongst the most popular. You noticed that too with Rosa? the resemblance is uncanny she is definitely the older version of Sage.

Reactions: Naxer and HHUUKK

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Well, I've just finished the current version and it's such a great game. The only thing that I'm missing is more about Marie, she was such a nice character but went away too early.

Reactions: MrJet

loki266

Oct 26, 2017
Just finished this game and it's really good so far. Dialogues are cool, although I think the characters speak way too formally sometimes. The plot really interested me, because at some point in my life I really dreamt about forming a band with my friends (although never wished to be big or something like that). Being sincere here, I was more interested in the progress with the band than the relationships with the girls lol.

The MC is a cool guy, seems level-headed and very confident, although his face really gives me that uncanny valley feeling. I think it's something with his mouth... But oh well, at least all the love interests are really well done, none of them gave me this uncanny valley feeling.

Speaking of the girls, all of them are interesting, they are well written so far and are very distinguishable. Even the ex-girlfriend seems like a solid choice to run after imo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Animations were "okay" at the beginning but they really have improved towards the end.

Incredible work, congratulations to the dev Mr Jet. I will try to support this game on Patreon, because I really want to see this game finished.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I finally got around to checking out the rest of the story with this update. I even started from the beginning to check out Lisa's path (originally went with Jane... because she's amazing). Anways..

I'm totally diggin' the animations this time around. Totally worth the wait for the update. They're so crisp and clean! (y) :coffee:

Last edited:

loki266

Oct 26, 2017
She isn't one of the love interests, she's an addition to Lisa's route if you go that way.

The only love interests are Jane, Anna, Lisa and Selena. If it wasn't for the lesbian action you wouldn't get any of Jade at all.
Ah, I see then. Thanks for the clarification buddy.

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
She isn't one of the love interests, she's an addition to Lisa's route if you go that way.

The only love interests are Jane, Anna, Lisa and Selena. If it wasn't for the lesbian action you wouldn't get any of Jade at all.
wait, Rose is not a LI?

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes