Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
We all here are very happy that the ass mystery is resolved finally.
Luckily that "crysis" didnt escalate any further.:p
Just imagine if someone included Julia, or some other obscure and dangerous character into the ass-situation.
Well, Im gonna sleep well, knowing that peace and order in this thread are restored once again...and hopefully gonna dream about that hot Jade's ass in the upcoming episode;)

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
View attachment 578713 View attachment 578715

Hey, guys. There's not much news this time. There's still a lot of work to do.

I've been busy rendering static images and creating animations all week. At the moment, I have about 240 renderings and 10 animations ready. I finished a little lewd scene with Emma, and now I'm finishing up a scene with Jade. In this update, I also want to focus on some minor characters with whom the protagonist has not yet had any intimate encounters. Which means there will be some sexy scenes with Nicole and Catherine. At least that's my current plan.

Well, like I said, not much news this time, so here are two previews. Thank you all for your support and good luck!

MrJet​
With Nicole? Oh good things come to those who wait. If given the option, I'd forsake the other girls to have a relationship with Nicole. Emma is gorgeous and I'm quite looking forward to her scenes too.

Reactions: rockd

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Created a save of the Anna path just for Catherine too :p and always had saves for just Nicole with both "favour" and "no favour" in case anything happened. Always a pity you couldn't get Jade on her own as well - without having to be in a relationship with Liza. Wonder why she has a solo scene with the MC - unless Liza's now okay with it?

Now - who are the other ladies on the sun loungers - apart from Liza & Jade of course - especially the one who was holding the volleyball in the two images where everyone was discussing Jade/Jane? Hang on sec - is the one on the far right the girl who Jacob went off with at the party MC & Lize/Jade first got frisky and the one on the left possibly Emma?

Last edited:
Reactions: spitfire335

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Wow, I didn't want to start a mini war over that second image. I saw the hair and thought she could be Jane, but alas Jade is confirmed to be the proud owner of that hair and other parts of that buetiful body.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Soma456

Mar 28, 2018
This game is one of my favorites on this site so I wanted to give thanks and appreciation. Its very well thought out. Can't wait to see more. (and I know i'm not the only one who secretly wants to see some kind of naughty scene with MC sister. Maybe a 3sum with Jane?)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
This game is one of my favorites on this site so I wanted to give thanks and appreciation. Its very well thought out. Can't wait to see more. (and I know i'm not the only one who secretly wants to see some kind of naughty scene with MC sister. Maybe a 3sum with Jane?)
Not gonna happen... Julia is not a LI

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Every adult VN out there doesn't have to have some kind of incest - patched or otherwise. Wonder what the % of people who wish that wasn't the case is - prob quite high.

That said - if the dev had decided to go that route Julia would have been worth it :). Best hope in the case of this game in seeing Julia naked would be if MC & Jane shared and intimate session alongside Julia & another character. Very unlikely though.

Last edited:

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
What do fans think the to prospects of an MC/Rosa/Catherine threesome - likely or not? Whether it would be enjoyed or not is not a question - obviously :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: arms99

arms99

May 11, 2018
What do fans think the to prospects of an MC/Rosa/Catherine threesome - likely or not? Whether it would be enjoyed or not is not a question - obviously :p
Now that you mention it I can totally see that happening, if you're having a fling with Rosa and taken up Catherine on her offer. How likely it is to happen depends on whether MrJet can see it too :unsure:

Reactions: P4cc3r5

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Well, well. Yet another game for me to keep an eye on. I must say, I'm sad that I never listened and played this game. I would see this game get recommended quite a bit as it's similar to Melody. Time to mark this game and eagerly await an update.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 237 Votes