Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hey, guys. Work on the game is progressing at a normal pace. Everything as usual, I'm creating new scenes and animations, rendering images, writing dialogues. Things are going really well. At the moment, I have 350 renders and 17 animations.

Just as you might have noticed, I have arranged a poll for a small lewd scene with a new character. I wanted to mix up the current cast with someone new, but at the same time I wanted to make it so that it would be just a one-time scene. As I said in the polling post, this character will not have much influence on the main plot and will only be episodic. And judging by your vote, I have a winner. The magnificent Jasmine. I have to say, this is a great choice! She was my favorite, too.

I also decided to rework the music part of the game and hired a composer. So I will replace some tunes and add some new ones. Some of them will sound very similar to the previous ones, so maybe you won't even notice it. But I hope it would be better that way. After all, the game consists of many small components such as graphics, story, interface, music and so on. And in order to make the game good, I have to work on each of those components. And my music component was pretty weak and monotonous. I hope that that will change.

I guess that's all I wanted to tell you. Thank you all for your support. And given the latest global news, take care of yourself and your loved ones.
MrJet

D

Deleted member 1931428

Not bad at all. Actually did some male whoring at this point, but will definitely end up picking just one of these beautiful ladies once game development progresses. Graphics and animations got noticeably better by the end (of current version), and good to see the characters are all different as the story progressed, not your basic silicone balloons with the same generic dialogue. Keep it up developer (y)

Rei132

Mar 8, 2020
the quality of renders is making it hard to choose just one, so for now i'll just date everyone and see where it takes me lmao. we'll see what happens if i end up having to choose one girl o.o

Last edited:

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Yeah, you're right, I missed it. Thank you for noticing.
If anybody needs it, here's the fixed file. Just paste this file into the game folder (become a rock star\game) and replace the files
There are two attached files. I assume you move both of them in to the game folder?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
wait, Rose is not a LI?
No, she's only in Selina's route and if you bang her then shit's going to go wrong with Selina.

Rosa isn't looking for a relationship either, just a fuck.

It's very heavily hinted that she has sex with a lot of her students and people she paints, she just likes sex.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
No, she's only in Selina's route and if you bang her then shit's going to go wrong with Selina.

Rosa isn't looking for a relationship either, just a fuck.

It's very heavily hinted that she has sex with a lot of her students and people she paints, she just likes sex.
You're partially right. Yes, if you are on Selina's route, then shit's going to go wrong with Selina (probably, didn't try personally), but if you end things with Selina few scene before you hook up with Rosa, then you are only on Rosa's path (not relationship, just path) and no shit's going to happen ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
hang in there a coupple of months and Rosa will dominate ... right now MC is lost in all the vibrant entangled pretenders.
Rosa is just waiting in the flash light ... waiting for all those hype MC eaters to scatter to the winds ... hold on! Be Strong!
Earn your Rosa!

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Shimizu69

Feb 13, 2020
Do not criticize strongly - this is his first game. Success and patience to him.
Google Translator failed to properly translate.

I think what your trying to say is that This is his first game and you need to cut him some slack and be patient and be gentle with our Criticism of his work. I personally enjoyed this title and the work that was put into it. I hope the Dev will continue on this same path and I am expecting great things from him.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Google Translator failed to properly translate.

I think what your trying to say is that This is his first game and you need to cut him some slack and be patient and be gentle with our Criticism of his work. I personally enjoyed this title and the work that was put into it. I hope the Dev will continue on this same path and I am expecting great things from him.
A long time has passed since the writing of this post.
as you can see, the developer did not fail)

4.20 star(s) 235 Votes