• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Goguest57.jpg Jade09a.jpg

Hey, guys. There's not much news this time. There's still a lot of work to do.

I've been busy rendering static images and creating animations all week. At the moment, I have about 240 renderings and 10 animations ready. I finished a little lewd scene with Emma, and now I'm finishing up a scene with Jade. In this update, I also want to focus on some minor characters with whom the protagonist has not yet had any intimate encounters. Which means there will be some sexy scenes with Nicole and Catherine. At least that's my current plan.

Well, like I said, not much news this time, so here are two previews. Thank you all for your support and good luck!

MrJet​

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
View attachment 578713 View attachment 578715

Hey, guys. There's not much news this time. There's still a lot of work to do.

I've been busy rendering static images and creating animations all week. At the moment, I have about 240 renderings and 10 animations ready. I finished a little lewd scene with Emma, and now I'm finishing up a scene with Jade. In this update, I also want to focus on some minor characters with whom the protagonist has not yet had any intimate encounters. Which means there will be some sexy scenes with Nicole and Catherine. At least that's my current plan.

Well, like I said, not much news this time, so here are two previews. Thank you all for your support and good luck!

MrJet​
Can't wait to play it. Second picture, Jane?

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Wanna bet ? Its Jane , Jade never have erotice scene with mc without Lisa path and this v0.6 update focus on Emma , Jane and Nicole i think .
Ok, once again. That girl with MC on second picture is Jade, girl in the band. It's her hair, her body and also when you open the image in the new tab, the filename says Jade ... and also MrJet claimed that this update will be about Emma, JaDe. Cat & Nicole. Clear now?

Reactions: TheFinder

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think the hair is a just bit longer than Jane's hair it's hard to say though I'd have got confused with that as well I'd say, Jade.

Reactions: TheFinder

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Ok, once again. That girl with MC on second picture is Jade, girl in the band. It's her hair, her body and also when you open the image in the new tab, the filename says Jade ... and also MrJet claimed that this update will be about Emma, JaDe. Cat & Nicole. Clear now?
I just react to HHUUKK post said Yep!!! Above when someone ask is the second picture Jane ? But maybe i was wrong , the underwear she use just like Jade

Reactions: HHUUKK
4.20 star(s) 233 Votes