Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So many options .. so little time. Quick .. lay on the table .. I am gonna make executive deep throbbing success in youu.)!
Let us go to the shelves. Put your hands on the wall and lift your drress. Your nook will feel my swollen cranni probing ex3cutive position from the tip of my burning spear, heading for the releasec;)!

Babe oN!

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Excellent game the renders are very good and the story is great the only bad thing is that nothing can be done with Julia for me she is the second sexiest girl in the game only Lisa surpasses her

Reactions: Game Bond and MrJet

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Nicole07.jpg

Hey, guys! Work on the update is progressing well. And as you might have noticed from my progress bar, more than 50% has been done. I really want to finish it before the end of April. I hope I can handle it. As for the numbers, so far I've done 470 renders and 27 animations. Right now I've started making a big event with Nicole, and I can tell you that it will be really hot.

I also want to apologize for the fact that there has been almost no artwork recently. The thing is that I'm really busy working on the update, and I didn't want to get distracted and lose focus. Maybe I'll do more in the future.

That's it. Anyway, thank you for your support and take care of yourself.

MrJet​

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
I already like this game only because mc bassist and not one more guitarist\singer. Even though dev calls it guitar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheorPhys

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Am i too greedy to hope for a harem ending :D I mean you can't just throw all these amazing girls at me and expect me to choose one. Please lord have mercy, bless us with a harem.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Am i too greedy to hope for a harem ending :D I mean you can't just throw all these amazing girls at me and expect me to choose one. Please lord have mercy, bless us with a harem.
Has been said multiple times its not gonna happen, its 1 girl or no girls.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Who needs a harem when you have Lisa :p works for me although harem in this would be awesome as all the girls are great.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
what? we can't have both selena and Rosa?:eek:
I'm gonna give this game a pretty low rate!:devilish:
Well, that would be incest and we don't want to be going round in circles here, as it was said above I think only Lisa/Jade that will apply to.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes