P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Yes I believe that one (even though I'd love a scene with Catherine on her own), I also can see Nicole/Jade happening.
Nicole/Jade or Nicole/Jane? If the latter I can't see it happening based on what we've seen of her character and what Julia (sis) says about her.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Nicole/Jade or Nicole/Jane? If the latter I can't see it happening based on what we've seen of her character and what Julia (sis) says about her.
Sorry yes I meant Jane, noticed my typo and I think I edited as you were replying.
I know what you're saying about Jane, but I base this as potentially happening on the evening date Nicole facilitated for us:
1. Nicole looked interested (although may be only in us)
2. Jane didn't seem too upset if you don't say you want more to the relationship, suggesting she's more open than previously thought

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Sorry yes I meant Jane, noticed my typo and I think I edited as you were replying.
I know what you're saying about Jane, but I base this as potentially happening on the evening date Nicole facilitated for us:
1. Nicole looked interested (although may be only in us)
2. Jane didn't seem too upset if you don't say you want more to the relationship, suggesting she's more open than previously thought
Maybe another save is in order where Jane relationship isn't serious me thinks :unsure:

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
If I accepted Catherine's offer would that mean the end of my relationship with Anna? And if I refused would that mean no sexual relationship path with Catherine?

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
for now it seems so:unsure:
As far as sex with Catherine is concerned this would appear to be the case. As far as Anna is concerned I'm not sure - can't recall the exact words when the MC spoke to Anna but thought he said something along the lines of "at least for now".

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
One of the first games I started playing. It is sad that this is not yet complete.
My guesstimate would be that it's just over half way through based on the story so far - and I would be happy if it continued running for a while yet as it's one of my favourites.

Sugoi_Studio

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
My guesstimate would be that it's just over half way through based on the story so far - and I would be happy if it continued running for a while yet as it's one of my favourites.
If you do for a long time, it can get worse.
Different levels of graphics, plot...
I know this from my own experience. :cry:

Reactions: Fleabag

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Become a Rock Star 0.6 - 60%

He is making some damn good progress, end of April maybe?
in the lastest dev update he says he really wants to release before end of april so lets hope, its looking good so far.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Unfortunately not for me. Impossible to identify and immerse my self with rich guy wannabe musician and fap on it. He could have just as well took dad's job, bought gangbang vagon and do pickups.

• Haha
Reactions: poloko
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes