uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
UGHH, crap guys maybe I can get a little help. Like a moron I accidentally overwrited my only Jane route save. Any chance someone has a Jane save before that last update, would rather not have to spam through the entire story again. Thanks guys!

Randallflagg1

Mar 2, 2020
Great game. Really really pretty damn good. Spoiled by BAD. I really like the story and the pathing i'm seeing. Animations, art everthing is very solid. Thank you dev!!!!!

btw i'm getting several pathing saves stored up for when this updates. Can anyone tell me what the good guy and bad guy points actually do? So far i feel like the MC has slightly different dialogue(he becomes more dominant) when your bp is higher but it could be my imagination.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
btw i'm getting several pathing saves stored up for when this updates. Can anyone tell me what the good guy and bad guy points actually do? So far i feel like the MC has slightly different dialogue(he becomes more dominant) when your bp is higher but it could be my imagination.
I'm not sure about more dominant I think the points good or bad is how the girls will perceive the MC you also have the CP which will backfire on you eventually if you are pursuing more than one girl.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Keep polishing that rough diamond! Do use your thobbing water pump to mead her gushing juices into the honey
you like most :)

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Only problem with this game is his sister is god damn beautiful.. I heard that this will continue to be a strictly plain old brother sister relationship witch is fine but can't we ug her up some? Give her saggy boobs and thin frizzy hair?
Agreed such a shame although I would want the game to go by the draft that Dev has already planned and I'll probably won't be too surprised if we get intimate scenes with Julia in future if planned in script as a surprise. I hope we can probably get a spin-off or something in the future or after the game finishes because no kidding the model for Julia is just amazing like literally.

Reactions: Abhai
4.20 star(s) 238 Votes