Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
no hint for emma route? :(
I can't say there will be no route for Emma, I haven't seen dev say much about her or give a deff no like he has with others.

Chances are she could be a route he's sneaking in or she could be there to sabotage his existing relationships.

It is very possible she may have a route with what gets said when meeting her every time. They deff look good together and she claims she still has feelings.

I remain optimistic that she may well have her own ending.

Stuff like a harem just doesn't make sense to the story nor any of the girls, they are all looking for relationships and none of them are interested in sharing except Lisa and that has hints it may well go badly.

However, an Emma ending does make sense given their history and how well they go together.

Is there any content for Jane?
Not in this update, no.

This one is mainly Lisa and Jade with a couple of side routes for Emma if you've been keeping up with her and Nicole.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I just downloaded the game and the blowjob scene with father and Nicole is still there which is different from the changelog.
View attachment 653114

Edit: Does installing walkthrough mod re-enables the scene?
I honestly don't understand what's wrong with that scene, a secretary was blowing off her boss, willingly and was also infatuated with him, it remains to be seen whether she still is or not, though.
:WeSmart:

Reactions: HandofVecna

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I honestly don't understand what's wrong with that scene, a secretary was blowing off her boss, willingly and was also infatuated with him, it remains to be seen whether she still is or not, though.
Nicole isn't infatuated with the dad.

I'll go as far as saying she respected him but if you pay any attention to things she says, especially in this update, that's not how she works.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

liecmieru

Apr 7, 2020
Hello, can anyone help me with deleting saved games? Or let me know where to look for them on my PC? In Ren`Py games I can usually do it by hovering above the save game and pressing delete on the keyboard, however it doesn`t seem to work in this game.

EDIT: nevermind, found how to delete them myself.. was a bit blind

Last edited:

_Alex_Arkn_

Apr 8, 2020
Hi, guys, I'm a noob in Visual Novels.

I played 0.55 version. How can I to update to 0.60 version without progress missing?

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Very good update, all 4 scenes are pretty good.

Special note on the Nicole one. I was worried having longed for it for so long would apply too high an expectation and guaranteed disappointment.
I can confirm this hasn't been the case and the scene is a complete success. From the way it's introduced, to giving it a good length and not just a token throwaway one, to the way they treat each other. Colour me impressed.
A shame it is a 'one-time offer' as you can feel chemistry between them. But maybe it's part of the story telling and she will have an ending?... Time will tell. (but if not, then we'd have a wonderful scene that has made it worth the wait)

Very well done!

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
My take on this update, first part great after the party totally fucked up. My reasoning for this is simple ok we all have our favorites in the game Lisa, Jane, Jade, Selina which are the 4 mains I believe he has stated does he spend time building up one of those nope lets go to some random girls that we will never see again after this, kinda like the 2 chicks from the last concert we went to that he said he should remove that whole seen. So he adds in more randoms to take story time away from the Main LI's in the game, I just dont get it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice update the scene with Lisa, Jade and Emma can see that becoming a bit of a catfight the jealousy was there to see from Emma. Was pleasantly surprised by the Nicole scene we really did her a favour in the end. :LOL: Also with that ending I've got a real bad feeling with Dumb and Dumber now having a gun this ain't going to end well hopefully one of the idiots shoots the other

Rei132

Mar 8, 2020
choosing any one of the girls in this game is super hard, if they ever find out youre cheating on them with the others its going to be rough. Also having a seperate playthrough just for each girl is just as hard, when i can just choose them all lol.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
choosing any one of the girls in this game is super hard, if they ever find out youre cheating on them with the others its going to be rough. Also having a seperate playthrough just for each girl is just as hard, when i can just choose them all lol.
I'm sure we all have our favourite main girl, then a save for each every other else (with their respective side-affairs) and then a mighty multi-cheating-path save just waiting for its own armageddon, and I think it's beautiful

Reactions: emuuu and onyxmoose

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm sure we all have our favourite main girl, then a save for each every other else (with their respective side-affairs) and then a mighty multi-cheating-path save just waiting for its own armageddon, and I think it's beautiful
I'm not above console hacking to get my harem. :WeSmart:

sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
Don't know mate but that scene just makes me uncomfortable especially when there is an option to date Nicole.

For people who don't want to see that scene be careful when installing the walkthrough mod because the mod re-enables the blowjob scene.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes