Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Catherine is a good friend of Rosa and Anna's boss - so there could be 3 (or more) possible scenarios ahead as well:

(1) Catherine solo but not love interest - calling on the MC like a gigolo
(2) Catherine & Rosa threesome - if on both paths
(3) Catherine & Anna threesome - or allowing MC to date Anna if she can call on his services
I don't think no.2 is possible, Rosa knows that MC is her daughter's boyfriend, she can't do that . having an affair with him is one thing but to add some more , like sharing him ?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
A couple of thoughts I had while playing through this new update:

1- Jade continues to be far more interesting than Lisa. Nice to have gotten some of her backstory. And that sex scene with just her didn't hurt neither.
Oh? I thought that she is a lesbian? So is she a virgin ? I mean is MC her first time with a man?

Last edited:

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I don't think no.2 is possible, Rosa knows that MC is her daughter's boyfriend, she can't do that . having an affair with him is one thing but to add some more , like sharing him ?
Option (2) is perfectly possible. You (as the MC) have no choice but to date Selina initially if you want to get to Rosa - and Selina will eventually ask you whether you want a serious relationship or not, where you can turn her down. This frees up Rosa for a run on the MC. The same goes for Catherine - you have to date Anna and turn her down to get to Catherine.

Reactions: Pointything

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
We are at 0 days without incest cry babies. :FacePalm:

Anyway...
Catherine is a good friend of Rosa and Anna's boss - so there could be 3 (or more) possible scenarios ahead as well:

(1) Catherine solo but not love interest - calling on the MC like a gigolo
(2) Catherine & Rosa threesome - if on both paths
(3) Catherine & Anna threesome - or allowing MC to date Anna if she can call on his services
Anna didn't like the idea of her ex-boyfriend fucking clients in the club, so i doubt she will like a threesome.

More likely to me Catherine will be another affair just like Rosa.:love:

• Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin
Feb 10, 2020
no they don't but mc and sis don't have any facial similarities.
Well, I look nothing like any of my family members and share no facial similarities with them. I'm still related to them and not adopted. Facial similarities and other things might be a hint as to whether you are related or not, but it's not necessarily a guaranty. There are also people out there who aren't related but still look as if the where

Reactions: hellomate1

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
We are at 0 days without incest cry babies. :FacePalm:
Before you put a "FACEPALM" on my post and tell us that we are incest cry babies please try to read and analyze first my opinion, I'm not pushing incest here anymore, I just want the character of Julia so much, not only she is pretty but also intelligent, so I'm okay even if it's not the MC in Become a Rockstar, Better if it's MC in the next game of Mr.Jet where Julia could be one of L.I but not the girls whom the MC in Become a Rockstar already have to avoid NTR cry babies. Or if possible MC in Become a Rockstar if in the future MC will discover that He is adopted. Now tell me where's the "INCEST" on that?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
well we haven't seen mommy dearest nor other siblings.
I guess it's better if we don't since there will be no incest, I had enough with Julia , If people saw MC's Mom and sister so hot beautiful and sexy (Like Julia) then it could be a problem

Reactions: Pizzapockets

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

News about the progress
Hey, guys! Not much news this time. There's still a lot of work to do, but things are going really well. At the moment, I have 150+ renderings and 10 animations ready. And right now, I'm finishing up the event with Catherine. As you know, she was the last secondary female character that MC should have conquered. I think you're going to love this. Her event is not too big, but it's still very hot and entertaining.
Well, I guess that's it. Thank you all for your support! Best regards, MrJet.
What's the bet ?

MC - You suck my dick if I win

Catherine - You lick my pussy if I win

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes