RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 692547

Unlocked

Hey, guys! It's been a little over a week since the last news post. I have to say, I've made very good progress in that time. At this point, about a third of the update is ready, which is 240 renders and 22 animations. I have finished the event with Nicole and Catherine, and now I am starting to work on complex scenes with a lot of characters. It's always hard to make scenes with big amounts of characters, so wish me luck.

By the way, I suddenly realized that my animations are getting longer and more complex. A couple of them reach over 10 seconds. Naturally, I still have room to grow, but looking at my earlier work I can see the progress. It may sound silly, but it really makes me happy.

Oh yeah, I'll probably have to take one or two days off next week for some private stuff, but that won't affect the development.

Anyway, thank you for your support! Take care.

MrJet
Wait Nicole and Catherine together? :love::love:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Now Played twice through and going third.
The first was faithful to Lisa and the second Lisa + Jade(And no other girls)

But the third time (No Lisa / Jade) I wanted to get to know the other girls better but I made the mistake of then starting dating Jane and Selina.

Now I feel like a villain again and my conscience is not well :cry:
I think I have to play pure Jane and Selina routes..

But about Jane’s path, I think Julia is a big influence in it and especially if MC cheats on her.

I know the picture is not about the cheat itself but still give me Goosebumps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But again, an awesome game and one of my favorites definitely.
Great job MrJet

Edit: For this third time when I wasn’t picking Lisa, she started dating Jade This may not have been a surprise but I look forward to seeing how it affects the band in the future and of course this round is to be

Last edited:
Reactions: MrJet

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Now Played twice through and going third.
The first was faithful to Lisa and the second Lisa + Jade(And no other girls)

But the third time (No Lisa / Jade) I wanted to get to know the other girls better but I made the mistake of then starting dating Jane and Selina.

Now I feel like a villain again and my conscience is not well :cry:
I think I have to play pure Jane and Selina routes..

But about Jane’s path, I think Julia is a big influence in it and especially if MC cheats on her.

I know the picture is not about the cheat itself but still give me Goosebumps:

But again, an awesome game and one of my favorites definitely.
Great job MrJet

Edit: For this third time when I wasn’t picking Lisa, she started dating Jade This may not have been a surprise but I look forward to seeing how it affects the band in the future and of course this round is to be
None of them take lightly to cheaters. I feel John is fucked when all those women find out what is happening. :LOL:

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
:eek: How can you even think bout Cheating on Jane ... Julia has nothing to fear and will never be a problem since we will always stay Faithful to Jane :love: ... :ROFLMAO:
None of them take lightly to cheaters. I feel John is fucked when all those women find out what is happening. :LOL:
And when Julia comes through the screen to strangle the player, it’s time for a plan B :ROFLMAO:
Jump to the Faithful save round.

Plans for this week:
1: Lisa Faithful route(Done)
2: Lisa&Jade Route(Done)
3: No Lisa, taste milfs. in relationship to Selina and Jane, Bang Emma/Nicola so we are in now a danger zone (Edit: Done)
4: Jane Faithful route (Edit:In Progress)
5. Selina Faithful route (Unstarted)

The third round had a bit of hot situasion in the MC workplace when Anna and Jane were there...

But luckily Catherine unknowingly rescued MC, giving order that Anna not be in a relationship with MC

Edit:
At the end of 0.6v MC bang Nicola... This round will indeed be interesting in the future :whistle:
Now make Plan B save round for Jane.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trojaner

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
And when Julia comes through the screen to strangle the player, it’s time for a plan B :ROFLMAO:
Jump to the Faithful save round.

Plans for this week:
1: Lisa Faithful route(Done)
2: Lisa&Jade Route(Done)
3: No Lisa, taste milfs. in relationship to Selina and Jane, Bang Emma/Nicola so we are in now a danger zone (Edit:Done)
4: Jane Faithful route (Edit:In Progress)
5. Selina Faithful route (Unstarted)

The third round had a bit of hot situasion in the MC workplace when Anna and Jane were there...

But luckily Catherine unknowingly rescued MC, giving order that Anna not be in a relationship with MC

Edit:
At the end of 0.6v MC bang Nicola... This round will indeed be interesting in the future :whistle:
Now make Plan B save round for Jane.
But, but, but.....why no Anna faithful route, which could branch into Catherine if you go that way. I also sense a possible Rosa (via Selina) and Catherine (via Anna) adventure ahead.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
But, but, but.....why no Anna faithful route, which could branch into Catherine if you go that way. I also sense a possible Rosa (via Selina) and Catherine (via Anna) adventure ahead.
Rosa and Catherine will be in the third round saves :sneaky:

About that Anna faithful route... There are already too many routes for me but never say never ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anna is bit complicated, she says she doesn't want to have relationships with co-worker but still falls to mc's charms.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
This was the hardest decision of my life:
Tears up ... Lisa you are always there in the first and second saves round :cry:

Edit: I hate myself now.
Although it was supposed to be the Jane route, but Liisa .. I'm running to you and Jade.

I have to skip Jane and Selina rounds because I can’t continue it... For now.
Liisa stole my heart and I also accepted Jade but I no can go longer, sorry guys.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mormont

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I was never much interested in Anna and now with Catherine being available she really has no chance. :LOL:
But...you need the Anna faithful route to get to Catherine in the first place so you might as well go along for the ride up to that point :D

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
But...you need the Anna faithful route to get to Catherine in the first place so you might as well go along for the ride up to that point :D
are you sure for that?
i've never been faithful, nor particularly interested in Anna, yet there is Cath without any problem at all.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hmm. Are you thinking it is going to be similar to Selina-Rosa situation? :unsure:
But both John and Anna work for Cath, there is no need to meet this redhead via someone else.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Liisa stole my heart and I also accepted Jade but I no can go longer, sorry guys.
That's easily done she's a sweetheart and has always been my favourite ever since I first saw her the first time I played this. And I've stuck by her ever since which is really difficult considering how good the other girls are.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That's easily done she's a sweetheart and has always been my favourite ever since I first saw her the first time I played this. And I've stuck by her ever since which is really difficult considering how good the other girls are.
I'm sorry but it seems you aren't talking about the hot redhead exhibitionist... She's all my MC needs or wants ;)

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
This was the hardest decision of my life:
Tears up ... Lisa you are always there in the first and second saves round :cry:

Edit: I hate myself now.
Although it was supposed to be the Jane route, but Liisa .. I'm running to you and Jade.

I have to skip Jane and Selina rounds because I can’t continue it... For now.
You know, you could've went with Jake and avoided that scene altogether. Have some fun with the coffee girl instead.

Reactions: MrFriendly

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
are you sure for that?
i've never been faithful, nor particularly interested in Anna, yet there is Cath without any problem at all.
You do of course meet Catherine at the bar whether you're in a relationship with Anna or not as she's your boss - but as far as I can recall you can't progress any further with her unless your on Anna's path. I have quite a few saves and unless I missed something I thought the only way you could reach the "Refuse her/Agree with her" scene with Catherine on Day 10 (see the image under the "visited to taste Catherine" link in this post https://f95zone.to/threads/become-a-rock-star-v0-60-mr-jet.17836/page-382#post-3673576) was to be on Anna's path. This is when you can take her up on her offer to spend time with her in a future release at the expense of your relationship with Anna. I thought the pre-requisite for this is that Catherine saw the security camera video of you having sex with Anna in Catherine's office and she doesn't approve of the workplace relationship.

Hmm. Are you thinking it is going to be similar to Selina-Rosa situation? :unsure:
But both John and Anna work for Cath, there is no need to meet this redhead via someone else.
The tie in with Selina-Rosa is similar - you can't get to Rosa without being on Selina's path (initially unavoidable) and can eventually reject Selina (by saying you don't want a serious relationship) but keep up a relationship with Rosa. The reason I think (hope) there's a possibility of a red-headed threesome with Rosa & Catherine is because they're good friends - which becomes apparent with you meet them both with Selina at Rosa's Art Gallery showing of her painting of Selina & you (the MC).

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
But...you need the Anna faithful route to get to Catherine in the first place
You do of course meet Catherine at the bar whether you're in a relationship with Anna or not as she's your boss - but as far as I can recall you can't progress any further with her unless your on Anna's path.
You're right that need to be in a relationship with Anna for Catherine to proposition the MC, but as Abhai said you don't need to be faithful. Still get the proposition on cheating man-whore playthroughs.

The reason I think (hope) there's a possibility of a red-headed threesome with Rosa & Catherine is because they're good friends.
One can dream. :unsure:

Reactions: Mormont and P4cc3r5

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
You're right that need to be in a relationship with Anna for Catherine to proposition the MC, but as Abhai said you don't need to be faithful. Still get the proposition on cheating man-whore playthroughs.

One can dream. :unsure:
Yeah - shouldn't have said "faithful" - just path would have sufficed. :oops:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
You know, you could've went with Jake and avoided that scene altogether. Have some fun with the coffee girl instead.
Yeah I know but stupid me, I chose that in the third round.

It's easy to avoid other girls but for some reason Lisa’s avoidance isn’t easy.
Something the game has done right if you care about the characters.

When I first played the game in March(Lisa route/0.55) I would have never thought the game could still give goosebumps to me because I had played the Acting Lesson game through.

Meghan and Lisa, the few girls for whom I feel guilty if I look at others girls.

But now I know what I’m doing, I just close my eyes when I see Lisa.. Damn i feel like a genius :LOL:

Reactions: Mormont
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes