DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Speaking of parents could you imagine what it would be like if the Mother was around now I'd assume she would be a looker but this place would be even more of a riot and not just with Julia.
Which is maybe why she never was around the father with MC when the father got sick. :p

Reactions: Mormont

Rei132

Mar 8, 2020
Right now, the only way to get her is starting Anna route. Catherine's interest in MC only shows when she watch him fucking Anna in her office. In Rosa's path we only get to know they are friends but nothing else is hinted so it's highly doubtful we could do something with her in that way.
ah alright, thank you :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Speaking of parents could you imagine what it would be like if the Mother was around now I'd assume she would be a looker but this place would be even more of a riot and not just with Julia.
yea she was brought up earlier and conclusion was that she'd be too hot to handle. not sure if it was told if parents are still married or divorced or living on their own since she didn't show up even when daddy dearest was knocking on heaven's door.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
yea she was brought up earlier and conclusion was that she'd be too hot to handle. not sure if it was told if parents are still married or divorced or living on their own since she didn't show up even when daddy dearest was knocking on heaven's door.
I guy like the Dad? I'd guess a divorce although I could be completely wrong on that but before that Nicole scene was no more he's probably had a few flings with the office staff.

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
How the hell are you saying her no:

Mormont help me!

Now the fifth round is going
1.Lisa(Done)
2.Lisa/Jade(Done)
3.Mix/Other girls(Done)
4.Jane(Done)
5.Selina(In progress)

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And who dares to be against me and Lisa:

I will knock them out.
I don't remember her name due haven't played for a while, but the girl with the freckles looks way better and hatter, hm think i made her my gf at one point can't recall

Reactions: MrFriendly

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Julia?...wth is Julia?:KEK:

I don't remember her name due haven't played for a while, but the girl with the freckles looks way better and hatter, hm think i made her my gf at one point can't recall
Redhead cutie with freckles - that would be Selina...and you dont played it for a while and dont remember her:FacePalm::BootyTime:

• Haha

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
Luckily I have good information about a certain future scene concerning Julia and her clothes (or lack therof). It'll probably be too much too handle once we get it.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Still lamenting the loss of Marie from the game :(

Searched the thread here and apparently the latest plan is to rework Marie content at the end so that it would appear from the start that she was going nowhere. PERHAPS the dev could develop that scene into a full sex scene when he reworks it, I think that's the least can be done and would make a lot of people like me happy (and since plan is already to redo that content at the end it's a win win), For me she was the character I felt most attracted to and pretty much lost interest in game after that went nowhere.

Reactions: p22

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Still lamenting the loss of Marie from the game :(

Searched the thread here and apparently the latest plan is to rework Marie content at the end so that it would appear from the start that she was going nowhere. PERHAPS the dev could develop that scene into a full sex scene when he reworks it, I think that's the least can be done and would make a lot of people like me happy (and since plan is already to redo that content at the end it's a win win), For me she was the character I felt most attracted to and pretty much lost interest in game after that went nowhere.
I don't even know who Marie is... SO I guess I don't feel your pain? When does she appear in the game?

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I don't even know who Marie is... SO I guess I don't feel your pain? When does she appear in the game?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm are you from another planet ?

I don't think it's possible to play the game and not know who Marie is, as you get to atleast know her every which way.
She is the blonde barista from the cafe, with her friend at the concert

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
She is a barista/waiter who attended John once i think. Really minor character, i don't even remember the dev mentioning if she was going to have a bigger role.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ah, yeah. I didn't pay attention to her at all. To me she was just a named extra with some lines who earned her SAG card by being in the "show".

I was more focused on Selina, Lisa, Jane (?), Jade, and pretty much all the other women. I didn't even see Marie as a viable option.

She is the blonde that works at the coffee shop.
View attachment 704670

I don't think it's possible to play the game and not know who Marie is, as you get to atleast know her every which way.
She is a barista/waiter who attended John once i think. Really minor character, i don't even remember the dev mentioning if she was going to have a bigger role.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ah, yeah. I didn't pay attention to her at all. To me she was just a named extra with some lines who earned her SAG card by being in the "show".

I was more focused on Selina, Lisa, Jane (?), Jade, and pretty much all the other women. I didn't even see Marie as a viable option.
Yeah. Plus all the other women that came later: Rosa, Catherina, Nicole...

I only remembered because yandex talked about her. :D

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah. Plus all the other women that came later: Rosa, Catherina, Nicole...

I only remembered because yandex talked about her. :D
Yeah, in my playthrough where I went over to Marie at the concert and then with Jacob to hang out with them I went with Eve (I think that was her name). I wouldn't mind more of her, she's the only black character in the game (and she's hot).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Tbf there are a lot of girls and Marie is good but with the amount of content the other girls have got it's hard to remember Marie there are some Vn's where I've struggled to remember names because there are so many women :LOL:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Tbf there are a lot of girls and Marie is good but with the amount of content the other girls have got it's hard to remember Marie there are some Vn's where I've struggled to remember names because there are so many women :LOL:
Yeah, I remembered her once she was mentioned but there are so many women. And I am more focused on redheads so since Selina appears so early in the game I didn't really notice the blonde barista. I also don't want to have more than 3 playthroughs (Selina, Lisa & Jade, Jane) because other than the relationships the game plays essentially the same.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes