DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I know it won't happen, but they day I stop believing will be the day it really wont' happen, so I hold on.
Nah I have accepted quite a while ago nothing will happen with Julia as MC's sister and it is way too late and too much work to rewrite her to be anything else as that in game. Besides then people would demand her to become a main girl and a weird patch would appear not approved by dev (in this case really not approved). I just could not resist the perfect setup Avaron gave. :p

Reactions: Avaron1974

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Maybe they should have made her ugly? Or some sort of crazy cat lady she might not have gained so much attention then, either way, I still find the outcry from both sides amusing :LOL:
Well fact Julia is both from the looks and personality department pretty attractive does not help no. :p I will not lie about it and if dev felt different I would not be unhappy about it. :p But that is not how he feels about it, so it is fair and likely even wise he keeps it out of his game. Devs having fun creating their games is important after all, since most games here are a hobby or side project in the end and not their main job.

Reactions: Mormont

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Well fact Julia is both from the looks and personality department pretty attractive does not help no. :p I will not lie about it and if dev felt different I would not be unhappy about it. :p But that is not how he feels about it, so it is fair and likely even wise he keeps it out of his game. Devs having fun creating their games is important after all, since most games here are a hobby or side project in the end and not their main job.
it's easier to believe that Mike has some usefulness on ophion than to give up on Julia

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I said it a while ago and it remains true: every time I drop by this thread there's some sister-related banter in the last page.
It's impressive how consistently topical that issue can be :KEK:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'd like to take this moment to pat myself on the back for managing to go so long without telling people Julia will never, EVER, be an option.

I will not do that any more. I will no longer sweep into the thread to inform people they will never see Julia getting fucked by anyone because it no longer needs saying.

Never again shall I type the words "Julia is out of bounds and is never going to be a love interest" because i've grown as a woman ... not literally, i'm still trying to reach 5 foot even though I stopped growing years ago the hope is still alive .... unlike the hope that Julia will ever be more than untouchable eye candy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I said it a while ago and it remains true: every time I drop by this thread there's some sister-related banter in the last page.
It's impressive how consistently topical that issue can be :KEK:
cuz she's hot and been teased.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I guess it's topical huh? I think maybe MrJet should go with just a brother next time :LOL:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I guess it's topical huh? I think maybe MrJet should go with just a brother next time :LOL:
even better - she could (all of sudden) realize she feels like a man, go to change gender secretly, then come back as a brother and starts to pursue for he..himself all mc's LI, starting with Jane fatale...:BootyTime:
so easy peasy sister's problem solved:WeSmart:
and with ntr talk we will deal in the next episode of this talk show..stay tuned guys:BootyTime:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

News about the progress
Hey, guys! It's a short news post. Like a few weeks ago, I'm still making scenes with big amount of characters, so the work is going a little slower than I'd like. Nevertheless, the progress is still good. So far, I have 380+ renderings and 30 animations ready. I also reworked some more images from earlier versions and wrote some dialogues. All in all, I've done a little bit of everything.
I guess that's it. Thank you for your support!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No, she is a side MILF, but I do wish that we get one more hot scene with her.
she is one of the hottest women in the game, more scenes with her are "must happen", in my (outsiders) opinion.
either with Cath, or solo, a wild doggy sex would be a great finale for her character, and for my mc there for sure.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes