Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hmmm, I wonder if all the LI are going to have them eventually, it seems weird that only Lisa has them unless she is the "ONE" that the MC should really choose to be with in the end.
Well she's the one for me :LOL: but I don't think others would agree she is the one for them. With regards to the cheat points and them only counting towards Lisa I guess it will play some role in the story perhaps a bad ending for the band if we are in a relationship with her but have been cheating.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well she's the one for me :LOL: but I don't think others would agree she is the one for them. With regards to the cheat points and them only counting towards Lisa I guess it will play some role in the story perhaps a bad ending for the band if we are in a relationship with her but have been cheating.
Yeah, maybe she is the only one with cheat points because cheating on her breaks up the band whereas cheating on anyone else just ends the relationship.

Reactions: Mormont

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I have 100% true love feelings for both Selina and Jane.
Do you think there's any code I can type to let them understand how deep my love for them is and how totally not jealous they should be if my MC suggests a thruple? :(

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hahaha I just noticed that the "Nicole BJ scene" got removed... LOL

On a side note : people ask for incest, but cry for NTR... error 404 logic not found!
Well it seems MrJets plans for Nicole have changed and she may take over some things Julia might have been intended for originally on the Jane path and that that bj did not fit with that. (I would not be surprised if Jane and Nicole might end up together if MC cheats on her or does not start relation with Jane).

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
As I've said in a previous post I always thought what happened with Nicole just felt so out of place I'm not saying that just because it's NTR it just felt like a scene that really shouldn't have happened and I'm glad it was reworked.

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
...and the same "error" goes for this post of yours.
LOL again. Sorry but if you can't see the similarity and logic between the massive outcry for the removal of one fetish and the continuous demand of another, then you shouldn't be allowed to comment with such an arrogant and quarrelsome reply...
Ah... the flaws of democracy...

• Haha
Reactions: B-52reloaded

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
LOL again. Sorry but if you can't see the similarity and logic between the massive outcry for the removal of one fetish and the continuous demand of another, then you shouldn't be allowed to comment with such an arrogant and quarrelsome reply...
Well that bj pictured both Nicole and MC's dad in a certain way, if that does not fit with MrJets vision of what he wants to do with those characters and he gave some vague hints he possibly had plans for Nicole that were first intended for another character, it does make sense to remove it. Not cause it could be seen as NTR, which is unlikely since Nicole is not a main after all nor in a relation with MC, but since it does not fit the character she has to be for the game according to devs current vision.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
yep, sorry, yet i cant see any logic in your few posts here, though im sure you think you are one pretty smart dude, no doubt there:FacePalm:
the "ntr" issue with Nicole is archived, DA22 has tried to explain it again, yet every now and then there is a similar lurker/provoker, just to bring either ntr, or incest topic back again...ah that fine democracy, you have to enjoy it.

Reactions: Game Bond

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah, not like ntr fans again and again asking for that fetish to be introduced in every game that doesn't have it hmm?:rolleyes:
Why not just drop this discussion before starting yet again another flame war about this topic and a mod comes here and nukes the thread?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well it seems MrJets plans for Nicole have changed and she may take over some things Julia might have been intended for originally on the Jane path and that that bj did not fit with that. (I would not be surprised if Jane and Nicole might end up together if MC cheats on her or does not start relation with Jane).
Even without the BJ scene I want nothing to do with Nicole, I hope Jane is smart enough not to go there. Anyone who worked for the dad is automatically suspect. The BJ scene just made it more obvious.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Even without the BJ scene I want nothing to do with Nicole, I hope Jane is smart enough not to go there. Anyone who worked for the dad is automatically suspect. The BJ scene just made it more obvious.
Well that is up to Mrjet and to make it believable if he does want go that way. :) I am luckily just a player enjoying the game.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes