Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Having only tried the faithful route to Lisa, I didn't even know that there were anal content...
o_O
It's not exactly the most important part :LOL: the Lisa part however is and her scenes have been good enough so far :p

Cramone

May 14, 2018
I see them as actors, say like a TV show or movie.
for example: you watch Fantastic Four and years later you watch Captain America.... later you watch tv series call Castle and next show call Absenta....but you decide to watch wrestling and later you go to the movies watch Hobbs and Shaw....
back to your house and turn TV on... Titan Games... you turn tv off. Someone calls you and tell you about new movie he had called "baywatch"....
you see your collecction of DVD...
Pitch Black, Riddick, XXX, Babylon A.D, Last Witch Hunter and that gift from your secret santa... The Pacifier....

Last edited:

maith

Aug 19, 2018
Hello, here I am launching the game and I only have this image (whatever the version of the game and the extraction mode) screenshot0001.png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hello, here I am launching the game and I only have this image (whatever the version of the game and the extraction mode) View attachment 720315
Perhaps an issue with the extraction? Have you tried downloading again? I've never encountred such an issue but it seems like something might have missed out in the download or extraction.

maith

Aug 19, 2018
yes, I download via Mega normally, I tried via Noypi and the compressed version, but I have the same problem.

maith

Aug 19, 2018
when i press certain key after a while i get an error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 270, in _screenshot
config.screenshot_callback(fn)
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 273, in _screenshot_callback
renpy.notify(__("Saved screenshot as %s.") % fn)
TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "E:\Novel\AA\BecomeARockStar-0.60-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Novel\AA\BecomeARockStar-0.60-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "E:\Novel\AA\BecomeARockStar-0.60-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Novel\AA\BecomeARockStar-0.60-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\Novel\AA\BecomeARockStar-0.60-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "E:\Novel\AA\BecomeARockStar-0.60-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "E:\Novel\AA\BecomeARockStar-0.60-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 446, in event
rv = run(action)
File "E:\Novel\AA\BecomeARockStar-0.60-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 270, in _screenshot
config.screenshot_callback(fn)
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 273, in _screenshot_callback
renpy.notify(__("Saved screenshot as %s.") % fn)
TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Tue Jul 07 16:08:13 2020

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm not really sure what the issue is I think someone more technical here might be of some help Penfold Mole Abhai any ideas?
Ok, you do have managed to start and play your game normally, yet you have that error when you try to take screenshoot/s only?
That is a strange thing, and I didnt encounter similar error till now.:unsure:
Though PenfoldMole did, and he also provided a fix for that in the other game thread - you could find it here .;)
Hopefully that will work for your game too.
edit.
i didnt manage to reproduce that error either, so i cant tell for sure if the fix works or not in this game, yet here is fixed file-put it into GAME/game/ti/Translation_Files/

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I'm not really sure what the issue is I think someone more technical here might be of some help Penfold Mole Abhai any ideas?
It sure looks like the same problem Abhai referred to already.
Location of the file may depend on the language, though. There's a common.rpy for every available language and the one that needs a fix is in the folder of the language you are using.

Reactions: Abhai and Mormont

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
And that is why Selina is the best girl! :love: :love:
I'm trying the non-faithful route and got quite surprised, in a good way, with Selina. I thought she was crazy, but turns out she only wanted to let loose after her friend disappointed her, right? She's growing on me now....she even wants to have a serious relationship and stuff...

I'm still playing to see the other relationships developing, and Rosa is hot! Let's keep playing...

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I still have the same problem, I still don't have access to the main menu. :/
Try to download the updated , install it and then run the game normally.
Also, did you play previous versions in other language (not English)?

Last edited:

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
I feel this way also,to many fill ins over sub characters take aways,Seems to be most games :(

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes