The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Because I'd rather have a crazy girl path, for vanilla romance there are already a few, but it looks like it's all going to be adjusted in that way.
"Become a Mainstream Star"
As far as I am seeing, she's still the crazy one, at least at where I am now, the art gallery scene....

I'm seeing her path as the crazy one that stops for a moment, then tells you she's not that crazy, but continues to behave as such.... =P

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
As far as I am seeing, she's still the crazy one, at least at where I am now, the art gallery scene....

I'm seeing her path as the crazy one that stops for a moment, then tells you she's not that crazy, but continues to behave as such.... =P
She is not crazy. Selina is still a woman looking for a good career and love in her life but she simply decided to change (after the betrayal) and to add some kink to her sex life. :love:

Reactions: Cramone

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
well I like Nicole... im glad with last updated i hope more incoming
hope never dies, and that goes for all side-chicks...till reality/dev comes&crushes hopes.:BootyTime:
Nicole had nice role in the last episode, and there is small/no chance she will get time/space to shine again.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
it still doesn't work. I play in English.
Did you try the links that were given? It should have worked with them.
Let's be honest here with Selina you are the rebound guy to her at first was the only disappointment about her.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
it still doesn't work. I play in English.
What, you play in English and you still get an error after pressing "s"-key? Never happened to me, not in this game. Just tested and it's working just fine.

Where did you extract the game? I mean the path of the 'BecomeARockStar-0.60-pc' main folder itself?

maith

Aug 19, 2018
Did you try the links that were given? It should have worked with them.

Let's be honest here with Selina you are the rebound guy to her at first was the only disappointment about her.
I downloaded on this site with "Mega" and "Nopy" I also tried with my phone to download it to extract it and to copy it on my computer, without success.

Where did you extract the game? I mean the path of the 'BecomeARockStar-0.60-pc' main folder itself?
I extracted it to an external hard drive, I tried it directly on my SSD but it doesn't change anything.

But to summarize I launch the game, I arrive on the image that I posted before and it stays on this image, I have a key which causes the error that I posted earlier. ah and this is the only game i have this problem on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: moskyx

Cramone

May 14, 2018
hope never dies, and that goes for all side-chicks...till reality/dev comes&crushes hopes.:BootyTime:
Nicole had nice role in the last episode, and there is small/no chance she will get time/space to shine again.
that does not sound very promising, in fact that kind of destroy my hopes

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
This last update dood! Jade and such a surprise with Nicole can't wait for 0.70 edit:wrong version
Crazy theory: i dare to believe that MC dad is gonna died next gig of :insert your name band here: because certain person have a gun and would missplace a shot

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This last update dood! Jade and such a surprise with Nicole can't wait for 0.60
Crazy theory: i dare to believe that MC dad is gonna died next gig of :insert your name band here: because certain person have a gun and would missplace a shot
Yeah, I made a post about your theory to and pretty much agree that something like that is going to happen The Dad dying despite the way he has been and just getting discharged from the hospital be a lot harder if he has made peace with the MC but on a bright note will be good to get rid of those two fools from the other band

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
If v0.65 is half update ...
( i talking about version digit like AWAM )
ofcourse BARS update is lot of content on every release
;):cool:
That mean v0.70 will be full update will more content than previous release
...and 0.75v will be even "fuller" update.
to stop with this "updates talk" for now, he releases .05 updates as "full" updates, and guy above just forgot that "0.05" part:p

Reactions: Cramone

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
...and 0.75v will be even "fuller" update.
to stop with this "updates talk" for now, he releases .05 updates as "full" updates, and guy above just forgot that "0.05" part:p
I think next one ( after 0.7 ) will be 0.8 , 0.9 and the last one 1.0 so ..
0.75 will be skip just like 0.65

Of course that only my prediction ..
could be wrong

time will tell

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhai
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes