PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I do not know if MrJet is a genius or is trolling us all, he says that there will be no incest in the game and that we should stop asking about it but look who he has as level 5 on his Patreon View attachment 732111
and what does it mean? that's just a commercial image. if he had put a guitar does that mean mc got fucked on the guitar?

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
If we are approaching the finish (finally got done with v.60) I hope the dev sees some way forward with Nicole and/or Catherine. The former however seems to be destined to more of a Girl Friday role.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
I don't want to drag the game into an endless number of episodes. I want to finish this story and now I'm smoothly approaching it.

Plus now that I have some experience in adult games, I want to try myself in new stories, create new characters, implement new features, and raise the quality bar a little higher.
Now this is how a true dev talks and act, respect for that, not those stalling devs who don't know how to prolong their games more and more for mil..:censored: cuz they have no f...in' clue for another story to start... they have one game and want to get old with that...

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
Quick question? Are some of the Jane scenes only unlocked if you deal with Nicole?

I tried doing a solo Jane save but I'm missing 2 scenes. A massage scene and a later sex scene.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Quick question? Are some of the Jane scenes only unlocked if you deal with Nicole?

I tried doing a solo Jane save but I'm missing 2 scenes. A massage scene and a later sex scene.
yes, nicole helps mc with jane. having nicole in doesn't hurt relationship since she just wants casual sex.

halil123

May 23, 2017
I tried searching and got conflicting answers. Is there any scenes that can be interpreted as ntr CURRENTLY?

halil123

May 23, 2017
Well I guess the walkthrough mod restored it, because I saw it. lol

Also do good/bad points matter?

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes