Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
no. dev has been reported to authorities.
Stop spreading fake news, please.
He was briefly taken into custody for interrogation. Apparently someone reported him for incest or something.
5 minutes later he was on a cab going back home, so no worries.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: poloko and bb12308

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
1st solution to get dad to stop meddling with my career is when i walk into my dad's office after learning the truth from his assistant.
I would have simply put my music career on the risk. by simply saying, well im willing to put my career on the risk just so you dont want me to take-over, so are you sure you want to meddle with my life? if so, then ill just hit you, get thrown into jail and be done with you, no way you'll want me to takeover your business after that. :p

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
I know this mightve been asked before from the amount of Lisa fans in this thread, but just confirming, if we have any relationships with the other girls while being on the Lisa route we get cheat points. Does this exclude being with Jade? Just starting a new save for a Lisa route is all.

Sinsofmyblood

Oct 23, 2018
I know this mightve been asked before from the amount of Lisa fans in this thread, but just confirming, if we have any relationships with the other girls while being on the Lisa route we get cheat points. Does this exclude being with Jade? Just starting a new save for a Lisa route is all.
I'm pretty sure you don't because it turns basically into a love triangle... I guess that would be the best way to put it.

Reactions: wh1ter0se

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

This time some new previews with Selina, Jane, and Anna.

Even though they will have minor scenes in the next update, these scenes will be pretty hot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm, I don't have an Anna romance path... Maybe I should get on that next update. Yum!

EXLake

Jul 22, 2017
Can anyone make a patch replacing the second person naration with the third person, i.e. changing "You sat down..." to "[Name] sat down..."? Actually changing to the first person would have worked too. It's not a dealbreaker but the second person has always irked me a bit. Maybe someone toss a suggestion to the dev through proper channels.

Well I don't actually expect it being done, just want to get it off my chest.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can anyone make a patch replacing the second person naration with the third person, i.e. changing "You sat down..." to "[Name] sat down..."? Actually changing to the first person would have worked too. It's not a dealbreaker but the second person has always irked me a bit. Maybe someone toss a suggestion to the dev through proper channels.

Well I don't actually expect it being done, just want to get it off my chest.
You could always tag him in here. He usually appears now and again. But I don't recall many scenes with that occurring?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is there anything wrong with Catherine?
What do you mean? The only thing with Catherine is she wants us to stay out of a relationship with Anna apart from that not really seen anything wrong with her although with that said she hasn't had that much content either.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes