Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I think next one ( after 0.7 ) will be 0.8 , 0.9 and the last one 1.0 so ..
0.75 will be skip just like 0.65

Of course that only my prediction ..
could be wrong

time will tell
That would be the case. According to dev and my calculation, about 4 updates remaining till completion. So that's probably why he skipped 0.65, bcs like you wrote, now we are en route to finish line with last updates ;)

Reactions: Renpy gamers

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
do you think v 1.0 is the end? will there be another chapter afterwards? another game? has anyone ever asked the dev?
Who knows I'd rather it goes out on a high sometimes a dev keeps going on and you feel as though the game has gone as far as it can I don't get that with this yet but I'd imagine MrJet has an ending in mind with as you say V1.0 being the most likely endpoint.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't think 1.0 is the end, we're still learning things about the main L.Is, also the Band isn't that famous yet if the endgame is being a famous Band.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
1.0 is 8 more updates, Jet said a while back he plans the game to be 12-13 updates long, so 1.0 is probably the end or very close to it. That would put the game at around 16-17 updates, so more than he expected but not drawn out.

Still more than a year to go though.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't think 1.0 is the end, we're still learning things about the main L.Is, also the Band isn't that famous yet if the endgame is being a famous Band.
I hope your right I'd like to see it go on a bit longer the amount of content he could get out of this is endless and especially with regards to characters such as Catherine and Nicole who could probably do with a bit more content.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I think here is a similar ending as in Melody.
Bad ending:
-MC screw ups the band somehow.... Especially with Lisa.

Become a Rock Star:
-They get their first recording contract.
-MC is in a relationship with Lisa, Jane or Selina.

And maybe the "normal" end of that band will not break up but will not reach "star" status and this is affected by the different choices of what MC made.

But these were just my own thoughts and someday in the future we will see how wrong I was :censored:

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I don't know if it means something, but not a long ago I wrote info that are about 4 updates left till finished game and I got Like from dev here. So maybe I was right. And seeing he skipped v0.65 and goes directly to v0.70, looks like we have path to the v1.0 prepared. I would like to see more updates, but I'm afraid we are almost at the finish line. But I'm in no doubt that dev will make another game after finishing this :)

Reactions: MrJet

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I don't know if it means something, but not a long ago I wrote info that are about 4 updates left till finished game and I got Like from dev here. So maybe I was right. And seeing he skipped v0.65 and goes directly to v0.70, looks like we have path to the v1.0 prepared. I would like to see more updates, but I'm afraid we are almost at the finish line. But I'm in no doubt that dev will make another game after finishing this :)
And again :D :D MrJet is the mysterious one :D

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
And again :D :D MrJet is the mysterious one :D
Not mysterious, but rather a bit lazy. Besides, you were right about everything.

The game is slowly getting to the end. I guess there'll be like two or three more normal size updates and one big finale. If nothing changes, I think I can do it. As I wrote in one of my old posts, I don't want to drag the game into an endless number of episodes. I want to finish this story and now I'm smoothly approaching it.

Plus now that I have some experience in adult games, I want to try myself in new stories, create new characters, implement new features, and raise the quality bar a little higher. But all this only after the BARS ending.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Not mysterious, but rather a bit lazy. Besides, you were right about everything.

The game is slowly getting to the end. I guess there'll be like two or three more normal size updates and one big finale. If nothing changes, I think I can do it. As I wrote in one of my old posts, I don't want to drag the game into an endless number of episodes. I want to finish this story and now I'm smoothly approaching it.

Plus now that I have some experience in adult games, I want to try myself in new stories, create new characters, implement new features, and raise the quality bar a little higher. But all this only after the BARS ending.
Yea, I understand you. And besides, your game is already pretty long in terms of gameplay, so it's obvious it's going to end and I'm really looking forward to finale. And also I'm really excited to see your new game :)

And for you guys, speculations are over, here you have the information from the source ;)

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
if there is only 3-4 updates left should we really be getting 2 updates back to back that focuses on the side characters instead of the main LIs? i feel like we barely know anything about them besides maybe Jane and Lisa, Anna and Selina especially Anna is very underdeveloped.

Last edited:
Reactions: snakezenn

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I want to try myself in new stories, create new characters, implement new features, and raise the quality bar a little higher.
If the level stay at least as high as BARS, I will follow you to the next game.

If we can't propose or marry Emma in the end i will have to call that a very bad ending
Maybe Emma's end is that bad ending... Remembers another game "coughs" Starts with the letter A "coughs coughs"
Tips Ana

But baad joking aside.

if I don't remember wrong then Lisa, Jane, Selina and Anna are main girls.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

oooo no no no, stretch it out a little bit, I like this game too much and there are still a lot of possible events to do. will the new game always be on this theme with the same characters or all different?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, guys! Looking at the current date, I'm a little bit surprised at how fast time flies. Most of the work on the current update has already been completed, and now I'm finishing the last renders and animations. In two or three days, I'm going to start writing dialogues and putting it all together. Right now I have 530+ renderings and 35 animations ready, and I think there will be about 600 and 40 at the very end of the work. As you can see from that, the visual part will be a little less than usual, but at the same time, it will be very rich in the plot and the number of different scenes. Also, I have to say that I have planned a pretty bold final for this update, so when you'll see it, I will be happy to hear your opinion about it.

Now as for the release date... I really wanted to finish the new version before the end of July, but I probably won't be able to do that and the most likely the next release will be is somewhere in early August.

Well, I guess that's all for today. Thank you for your support and good luck!

MrJet

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, guys! Looking at the current date, I'm a little bit surprised at how fast time flies. Most of the work on the current update has already been completed, and now I'm finishing the last renders and animations. In two or three days, I'm going to start writing dialogues and putting it all together. Right now I have 530+ renderings and 35 animations ready, and I think there will be about 600 and 40 at the very end of the work. As you can see from that, the visual part will be a little less than usual, but at the same time, it will be very rich in the plot and the number of different scenes. Also, I have to say that I have planned a pretty bold final for this update, so when you'll see it, I will be happy to hear your opinion about it.

Now as for the release date... I really wanted to finish the new version before the end of July, but I probably won't be able to do that and the most likely the next release will be is somewhere in early August.

Well, I guess that's all for today. Thank you for your support and good luck!

MrJet
Nicole Yayy!!

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes