wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
Have to agree with u on that. Jane is the perfect woman, smart, successful and sexy as fuck (perfect waifu), but a rock star career and a happy relationship with her seem impossible. Plus she's older than the MC and would probably want to settle down and start a family in the near future while our boy is just a wannabe musician. They way to different as Nicole pointed out.

Quickest way to make a living and get the classic happy ending with Jane is daddy's business so no rock star career. Even if he becomes instantly famous like Bieber (why the fuck is that motherfucker so famous ??:WaitWhat::FacePalm:) he'd end up in a long distance relationship and we know how that works out. The same goes for the rest of the female cast except Lisa ... he could make it work with her and/or Jade but the rest are too jealous. (Anna goes batshit crazy about that, she would probably shoot him in the dick:LOL: and Selina is too cute to cheat on her)

Let's see how events unfold for our aspiring rock star.
Isn't Selina studying to be a doctor or something?

Reactions: l69p

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Guys, I just started playing it and I'm loving Lisa. No way I wouldn't pick her path. But what I would like to ask is...I'm picking up the faithful route, denying all sex with other people (I'm at day 5 atm)....If i get cheating points, I've no doubt that the shit will hit the fan with Lisa...right?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Guys, I just started playing it and I'm loving Lisa. No way I wouldn't pick her path. But what I would like to ask is...I'm picking up the faithful route, denying all sex with other people (I'm at day 5 atm)....If i get cheating points, I've no doubt that the shit will hit the fan with Lisa...right?
Isn't an harem so yes... With Lisa you can date too and only the other girl of the band... Are called cheating points for that xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Emma M

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I think that sex scene with Jade will get on Lisa's nerves....She said she's jealous before, and also said that, as long as she's told, everything will be fine...Let's see until when, right?

Jade is quite shy when it comes to sex, but even in her sex scene with the MC, I thought she was too damn cold....A bit of a letdown? What do you guys think?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I think that sex scene with Jade will get on Lisa's nerves....She said she's jealous before, and also said that, as long as she's told, everything will be fine...Let's see until when, right?

Jade is quite shy when it comes to sex, but even in her sex scene with the MC, I thought she was too damn cold....A bit of a letdown? What do you guys think?
I liked it very much, also the fact that it was Jade who came forward.
I hope we can continue with the lisa / jade duo

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I liked it very much, also the fact that it was Jade who came forward.
I hope we can continue with the lisa / jade duo
I hope so too...I hope Mr. Jet can give us another threesome with Jade properly letting loose.

I love Lisa so much! I was unable to cheat on her because of that....except for the strip club and Nicole at the end of 0.6....Didn't see any CP gains on the walkthrough regarding that fun =P

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I hope so too...I hope Mr. Jet can give us another threesome with Jade properly letting loose.

I love Lisa so much! I was unable to cheat on her because of that....except for the strip club and Nicole at the end of 0.6....Didn't see any CP gains on the walkthrough regarding that fun =P
so far they are on everyone's course; I go with all and betray all
I can't wait for the situation to explode XD

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes