Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
When you have Anna, Selina and Jane to look at, the minor characters tend to be forgotten.

The only one that sticks with me is Emma, I think that's her name, MC's ex.

Arguably one of the hottest models but I still prefer Anna, Selina and Jane.

I liked Marie when she popped up but I can't say I missed her presence when she vanished again.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
When you have Anna, Selina and Jane to look at, the minor characters tend to be forgotten.

The only one that sticks with me is Emma, I think that's her name, MC's ex.

Arguably one of the hottest models but I still prefer Anna, Selina and Jane.

I liked Marie when she popped up but I can't say I missed her presence when she vanished again.
Yeah, Emma was a happy surprise. Made me wonder why they broke up (if that is mentioned I don't remember). But yeah with the quality women in this game I haven't felt a need to stray. So I've not done anything with Rose and I don't see a need to go after Catherine (even though both are redheads).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
She is a barista/waiter who attended John once i think. Really minor character, i don't even remember the dev mentioning if she was going to have a bigger role.
there was brief encounter during rock concert and after that if mc went with his buddy and girls but no sex.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
When you do actually get scene with her, you do not really know that she would be minor character.

Game author just stopped doing scenes with her and forgot about her, which is shame, IMHO.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
When you do actually get scene with her, you do not really know that she would be minor character.

Game author just stopped doing scenes with her and forgot about her, which is shame, IMHO.
He didn't forget about her, he already explained that.

He didn't plan for her to have any more scenes. It was him forgetting, it was him not wanting to do any more with her.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
The way how story was written up to this point feels that author switched gears after that update, to not add more story to her.

Which is why it feels abrupt.
And yes, from story flow it does feel like he forgot about her (and well as main character).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The way how story was written up to this point feels that author switched gears after that update, to not add more story to her.

Which is why it feels abrupt.
And yes, from story flow it does feel like he forgot about her (and well as main character).
Disagree. She was always a minor character, I never got any feeling she was anything other than that from the way the story was being told. At most i expected a casual sex scene.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Disagree. She was always a minor character, I never got any feeling she was anything other than that from the way the story was being told. At most i expected a casual sex scene.
Disagree. ;) The way the scene was build up, from the first time they see her at the cafe to the shyness she shows at her home, can lead you to think she will be a love interest you'll have to "break" slowly. But MrJet has already said he just didn't came up with a satisfying story for her and that he will rewrite the script to avoid that weird feeling p22 is talking about

Reactions: p22

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Disagree. ;) The way the scene was build up, from the first time they see her at the cafe to the shyness she shows at her home, can lead you to think she will be a love interest you'll have to "break" slowly. But MrJet has already said he just didn't came up with a satisfying story for her and that he will rewrite the script to avoid that weird feeling p22 is talking about
People seem to be excited about that but all he's doing is making her exit seem less abrupt. She's still being written out.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
People seem to be excited aboutl he's doing is making her exit seem less abrupt. She's still being written out.
Well maybe she will return in a later game where her story would make more sense. She was a cute character and if MrJet could have found a strong storyline for her, she likely could have easily competed with the ex-GF and even the mains with way more scenes. Ah well, things are as they are and there are already plenty of ladies around, maybe even one or two too many. :p

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
People seem to be excited about that but all he's doing is making her exit seem less abrupt. She's still being written out.
This. (y)

She was a generic waitress/barista from a place John frequents. There was never any indication of something with her other than random sex.
Also Eva was a lot prettier model. :p

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
When does did the conversation she's referring to take place ? When she sporadically kissed MC in his apartment ? All he said was I don't mind this happening more often, where the fuck is she pulling more than friendship from ?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
When does did the conversation she's referring to take place ? When she sporadically kissed MC in his apartment ? All he said was I don't mind this happening more often, where the fuck is she pulling more than friendship from ?
Erm... from him saying he wouldn't mind to kiss her more often, maybe? Unless kissing your 'just friends' on the lips on an usual basis is something natural to you, in which case I applaud you

• Haha
Reactions: supermanz95
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes