Mormont help me!

Now the fifth round is going
1.Lisa(Done)
2.Lisa/Jade(Done)
3.Mix/Other girls(Done)
4.Jane(Done)
5.Selina(In progress)

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And who dares to be against me and Lisa:

I will knock them out.
That's all it takes is that one look from her :love: she is the perfect girl without a doubt. That scene in the spoiler I was very protective of her she's worth it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Quite easy actually, just simple plain - NO! ;)
(sorry, girl, not interested in your nose rings and similar gothic shi..beauty stuff:BootyTime:)
And, not the dev's fault at all, her look is in a ton of games...

More importantly she's not a redhead.

Rei132

Mar 8, 2020
do i need to go through anna's route to get catherine? or can i stick with Rosa and still get Catherine?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
do i need to go through anna's route to get catherine? or can i stick with Rosa and still get Catherine?
Right now, the only way to get her is starting Anna route. Catherine's interest in MC only shows when she watch him fucking Anna in her office. In Rosa's path we only get to know they are friends but nothing else is hinted so it's highly doubtful we could do something with her in that way.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Right now, the only way to get her is starting Anna route. Catherine's interest in MC only shows when she watch him fucking Anna in her office. In Rosa's path we only get to know they are friends but nothing else is hinted so it's highly doubtful we could do something with her in that way.
But we can still at least hope/dream/pray for a redhead sandwich :love:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
But we can still at least hope/dream/pray for a redhead sandwich :love:
Sure, but I think it will be easier to get following Anna/Catherine's route, while having a good relationship with Rose (not necessarily being her loverboy). We will see

CrAzyDαvΣ

Jun 11, 2020
So the MC's parents house (Mansion) shown in the begining of the game is the same one on Being A DIK right? (Alfa Nu Omega Mansion)

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
So the MC's parents house (Mansion) shown in the begining of the game is the same one on Being A DIK right? (Alfa Nu Omega Mansion)
And I'm sure you'll see it in many other games. Not too many mansions available in Daz3D libraries, I guess

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes