cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3some with mommy and daughter aka selina and rose? seems pretty farfetched since selina doesn't like rose much.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Meghan and Lisa, the few girls for whom I feel guilty if I look at others girls.

But now I know what I’m doing, I just close my eyes when I see Lisa.. Damn i feel like a genius
Yeah, I always stay loyal to my number one picks in a game I've stuck it out with Lisa even if she's not as popular but that's just fine by me.
And we seem to have something in common Meghan was my favourite from AL the Tomb Raider scene clinched it :LOL:

Reactions: Sorrow85

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, I always stay loyal to my number one picks in a game I've stuck it out with Lisa even if she's not as popular but that's just fine by me.
And we seem to have something in common Meghan was my favourite from AL the Tomb Raider scene clinched it :LOL:
I would not say Lisa is not popular, just she has some very stiff competition in this game, since the other women are pretty well fleshed out as well. :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I would not say Lisa is not popular, just she has some very stiff competition in this game, since the other women are pretty well fleshed out as well. :p
No, but it seems the other girls have more fans than her I'd say Jane and Selina are probably slightly more ahead in fanbase.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, I wasn't going there it seems to be a trigger for others :LOL: but I can see why she has the fanbase that she does.
As can we all, she would even score very high if she was not the sister.

That was my point though Lisa is a wonderful character that in most games would blow the competition away, in this game all the ladies are that high caliber and received a lot of love from the dev creating them both in looks and character wise. You somewhat feel like a rat for cheating on any of them and then not even talking of a side character like Nicole that could rule most games as a main herself.

Reactions: Mormont

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Normally I didn't care about incest stuff but damn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah by adding these renders in MrJet def did make the requests for incest explode. Seems he did learn from that though, do not remember any truly sexy renders of her after this episode where she is not dressed. :p Before restarting those flames though, this game according to the dev will contain no incest, since it is not his thing. However much of a pity it is cause it means Julia is out of bounds. You could almost wish he replaced the sis character and added Julia as a non related character. (Too late in the game though, since that would be a serious remake that would take loads of time unfortunately).

doffy89

Feb 20, 2018
i have a question about the walkthrough.What's the + cp points ?Is it bad or good?
They show up when you have taken the lisa path and have lewd scenes with other girls.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i have a question about the walkthrough.What's the + cp points ?Is it bad or good?
They show up when you have taken the lisa path and have lewd scenes with other girls.
Those are Cheat points and they all add up the more you have the worse the outcome it's most likely to be for the MC and Lisa.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
this game according to the dev will contain no incest, since it is not his thing.
Yeah, I read something like that in the game discord channel rules.

Future bad because it's Cheat Points, I think that can change the fate of the whole Band(Early game over?)

I recommend using different save rounds(Like me)

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
How long for another update? I know this 0.6 is recently but idk how many months taken for every update (more or less I mean)

I need more for this one haha <3

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How long for another update? I know this 0.6 is recently but idk how many months taken for every update (more or less I mean)

I need more for this one haha <3
Rough guestimate at least another two months, if faster consider it a nice surprise.

• Sad
Reactions: PinkGoddess
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes