Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Nice update and a great further story, but I have a problem with this asshole that would called father. My mother was get divorced when I was 4 and that was good so my fa... was an totaly asshole once in a year that fucker means shown up on x-mas and think the world are ok and other worst things. I really hate this walking junk he could fall down and die before me I only would step over this piece of trash. Thats my problem in this game with these other fucker right here, I really dont care what that shit talk I would and will never read it.
Sorry but that must get out my system and has nothing to do with any other dialog or any other char with the rest of the aswome story!

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
A couple of thoughts I had while playing through this new update:

1- Jade continues to be far more interesting than Lisa. Nice to have gotten some of her backstory. And that sex scene with just her didn't hurt neither.

2- I hate to bring her up, but I love the way the sister is written here. Unlike a certain sister from a certain game I won't mention by name, this sister is not an overbearing cunt. She is kind and supportive, she knows when to give a push, and when to give space. She gives advice when necessary and sticks up for MC when needed. She's not an overbearing cunt and she's not trying to get into MC's pants. Just an all around terrific character. It's a shame the incest crowd is so shit that seemed they seem to have soured her inclusion at least somewhat for the developer.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
One thing I find odd about this game is that it is considered cheating on Lisa the MC being with another woman but the MC was with Selina before Lisa so doesn't that mean the MC is cheating on Selina with Lisa?

Also even though Jade is lead guitarist she just seems more like a bassist to me. She kind of reminds of the bassist from Band Maid. They have similar personalities and damn the bassist from Band Maid is so hot too her name is Misa and she has that quite, serious tone like Jade has and she likes to drink.

Last edited:

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
One thing I find odd about this game is that it is considered cheating on Lisa being with another woman but the MC was with Selina before Lisa so doesn't that mean the MC is cheating on Selina with Lisa?
Selina was just a hookup though. They don't even talk about relationships until quite a few weeks of action.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Is that all? Cause I'm waiting for Julia, damn she is fine. Maybe they have been in love with each other since they were teenagers?
Julia is the sister, and i'm not sure if this game will include incest. So far it doesn't and there is no real hint towards Julia having strong feelings for MC, or vise versa. We've seen her naked, but it doesn't look like we will see any more than that.
Not that i mind. The game has plenty of beauties without the need of the sister

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nice update. Nicole scene was a long time coming, also Jasmine was good too but i would have preferred one with Becky, her model is so gorgeous.

Plus we got some background info on Jade and some more drama with the ex-girlfriend.

Also that stupid guitarrist(?) from the other band will do some shit with that loaded gun...:unsure:

ps: Read the thread people. There is no incest here, ever. Give up. :devilish:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Holy shit, so my ass finally decided to give this a try and WOW! I figured the whole cheat points thing was because Lisa is a beauty but then Jade got introduced :love: so i don't know anymore. But this is really good. Currently NOT on Lisa path, just because I feel like more options will be available.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Holy shit, so my ass finally decided to give this a try and WOW! I figured the whole cheat points thing was because Lisa is a beauty but then Jade got introduced :love: so i don't know anymore. But this is really good. Currently NOT on Lisa path, just because I feel like more options will be available.
Anna, Jane, Lisa (plus Jade) and Selina are the main love interests. There are also a few other women you can meet during the game.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I just went through the scripts and removed all the cheat points. There problem solved.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Julia is the sister, and i'm not sure if this game will include incest. So far it doesn't and there is no real hint towards Julia having strong feelings for MC, or vise versa. We've seen her naked, but it doesn't look like we will see any more than that.
Not that i mind. The game has plenty of beauties without the need of the sister
Yeah thats a shame. Wont be the first time sis wasn't included sure it won't be the last time either. Not that it really matters that she is his sister considering its a game and not real life and none of them are real but oh well what can be done.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
not to mention they are both similar to Rose from Deliverance.
Yeah, she is quite the popular model to use I think out of all of them I prefer the character of Rosa the best must be a mix of her being a milf and that she wants the MC everytime she encounters him the latter could be said for Sage but a milf version is much better.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes