Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All the girls you need to fantasize tonight are in the over head banner over the Opening Post. Could be any of them having a chance encounter at some gym / yoga / hair / saloon / spa / resort.

Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I wonder who's the girl with Selina, could she be a cameo from a different game about a maggot trying to be a dik
So Selina got tired of being the sluttiest character in the game and decided to bring a friend that could make her look like a nun?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Please.... the biggest slut in the game is a tie between Emma and Rosa
With Emma I agree, she has sex with MC in exchange for "favours" by his father.
Rosa aside from being super flirty we haven't really see her being too sluty, she just likes painting people having sex.

Last edited:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I'm Speechless. Story, Characters, Art. Scenes, Soundtrack & Flow. It's fantastic.
I was immersed from start to finished. (Liza best girl btw)
Continues like this & it may beat The DeLuca Family from my Number 1!
There is some key elements that the developer should focus on.

Since Emma also rejected & Nicole left MC's Father. Now he doesn't have anybody to stop MC from his dreams. This should be the Key element of this Story that the father should start getting desperate and start doing something more sinister.
I will admit that that was pretty quick that the EX (Emma) declined the Father plans, but i guess She must still have feelings for MC

The game is close to a masterpiece! love it. Weird that i never played it before. Definitely will keep eye on this.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Mature girls > younger girls in this game, their models and characters are just gorgeous.

Im Happy that you're not forced to chase as love interest, girls you don't like and you can just go another path - Go away lisa, Seline, Nicole, Emma. :rolleyes:

Game is really good, the only problem i have(didn't read the previous pages) is with Julia, i mean that was a dick move making all that work for that gorgeous character that MC won't be available to get, because that's his sister.

Im okay with no incest, i don't care if there is one or not but she could've just been adopted or just be another random character that just show up.. Welp, rant off i guess Jane will be the main girl in this game for me and lisa/seline being at the bottom of the list. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 42

Rosa needs more content next update, every girl got content except her

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Almost all the girls need more content, I'm having a hard time sticking to one girl in this game, I'm playing a route with Lisa and everything is fine, but fuck, here comes Jade, Rosa, Anna, Selina and so on.
Too many pussies for one dick.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When reality gets shattered and trinity comes knocking for her heart ...
Man ... this hottie is bending the space and time continuum and the ripples her mind boggling figure animates around her just minces the imagination into the pleasure of cravings.

Reactions: Krull
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes