revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Personally Anna's and the mc's boss is really sexy. Hope the mc gets with her eventually. Oh and Nicole too. The ex is good too. Too many good girls in this.

Reactions: Namco15

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Maybe Jades secret is: She identifies as being a chair, and just wants people to sit on her face :D lol

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Jane and Anna all the way. Just don't care about Lisa. Keeping an eye on Jade though. Selina is meh, but her mom is more my kind of crazy

Selina meh..?? She is one of the most interesting girls in the game because she has 2 sides to her. She is also one of if not the most beautiful model created.

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I just discovered this game, pretty good so far but I think there are too many girls, that can slow down development when you have to make content for every girl/route.

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I somehow missed this and only played today.
Another update with no Nicole nor Catherine scene :(
On the other hand the ex is very cute. A lot of gorgeous girls in there so choice has to be made based on personality, I like that.

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
I'm glad to see this game is picking up more steam and getting more recognized with people. Less than 200 more likes and it'll move to the front page of most liked games on this site.

It's rare you find something this consistently rewarding with each update that gets released, the only one I can think of is Milfy City.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I'm glad to see this game is picking up more steam and getting more recognized with people. Less than 200 more likes and it'll move to the front page of most liked games on this site.

It's rare you find something this consistently rewarding with each update that gets released, the only one I can think of is Milfy City.

Same here, truly deserves to be.

Reactions: Namco15

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

News about the current progress
Hey everyone!
First of all, I want to say that the work on the new update has already begun. At the moment I am in the first stage of development, so there is very little news. I make static renders, think through the main storyline, and decide who will be the main "stars" of this update.
I have big plans, so if everything goes well, you can expect a lot of different content. All other details I will leave on my next messages on Patreon.
Well, that's all the news for today. Have a good day!

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes