Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Funniest moment in band naming history:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did not even know you could give them complete seperate name so was wondering what did you name your band ?? :oops: I must have skipped this part in previous version. i think i took the name for either jacob or lisa.
I named it " My sweet sugar ghost"

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Funniest moment in band naming history:

I did not even know you could give them complete seperate name so was wondering what did you name your band ?? :oops: I must have skipped this part in previous version. i think i took the name for either jacob or lisa.
It was a really easy choice, to be honest...

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
It was not just the naming the reaction you get was priceless hey man really good name.. :D :love: (y) even if the name did not make any sense. I would have figured they would react like no way we use this name.. or whatever.

Reactions: Mytez

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It was not just the naming the reaction you get was priceless hey man really good name.. :D :love: (y) even if the name did not make any sense. I would have figured they would react like no way we use this name.. or whatever.
unusal names are common among rockstars.... redhot chilli peppers, corn, story of a year, nickelback.... even if you named the band "I date one girl but fuck anyhing but my sister as long as the cheat points are irrelevant" they wouldn't bat an eye

lannyboy

Aug 13, 2018
Anyone know if we will be able to see some action between Julia and the MC? Will this be an option? Woulkd be cool to be able to have that available as an option, for those interested, imo. I must be a disturbed person to find her the most interesting out of all the girls in this game.

• Thinking Face

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Anyone know if we will be able to see some action between Julia and the MC? Will this be an option? Woulkd be cool to be able to have that available as an option, for those interested, imo. I must be a disturbed person to find her the most interesting out of all the girls in this game.
Yes
No

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I don't expect sexual relationship between Julia and MC, but I do expect some casual nudity between them.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes